Blue Shield Dental Plans
- No waiting period for diagnostic or preventive services
- Covered diagnostic and preventive services, such as X-rays and routine cleanings, do not count toward the annual coverage limit for dental PPO and Specialty Duo dental plans, providing more coverage for other services before reaching the annual limit
- A wide range of dental benefits, including most diagnostic and preventive services and oral cancer screening, at no additional cost when using a dental network provider
- Implants coverage available in our dental PPO plans with a $1,250 calendar-year benefit maximum
- Orthodontic benefits are available for both children and adults
- Choice of $25 or $50 deductible per member, per calendar year
- Choice of a $500, $1,000 or $1,250 calendar-year benefit maximum per member
- Coverage even when your clients use a non-network dentist. Our plan reimburses your clients up to an allowed amount for covered services, and your clients pay the remaining balance of the total billed charges.
- No deductibles and no calendar-year maximums
- Orthodontic services available with or without a 12-month waiting period, for both children and adults
- Affordable fixed copayments for basic and major services
- Specialty care available with a referral from a primary dentist
Click here to get quotes, information and enroll
in our Blue Shield affiliate website.
Specialty Plans at a Glance Rev 1.1.18 below, provides a side-by-side comparison of Dental & vision plans and rates
More detailed information – dental benefit summaries.
more detailed information – dental benefit summaries.
Specialty Duo – Dental Portion Summary of Benefits
Vision Summary of Benefits
| Specialty DuoSM
If any of the above links require a password, email us and we will send you the brochure.
Related Pages in Blue Shield and Dental Section
- 2016 SBC Summary of Benefits & Plan Overviews
- Administrative – Provider Lists – Get the best bang for your buck
- Wellness Tools