What is Blue Shield Easy$Pay℠ Automatic Bank Draft
and how can I sign up for it?
Easy$Pay is the easiest way to pay your bill.
You can set up automatic payments through your checking or savings account. There are two – three??? options: A.
If you have a Medicare Supplement – here’s the form
You can pay your health coverage premium automatically from your checking or savings account, or with your debit card. This online tool is fast, convenient, and free. You’ll never worry about being late or missing a payment.
Follow these steps to sign up for Easy$PaySM.
- Go to blueshieldca.com and log in or register for your online account using your member ID number.
- Once logged in, select Billing and payments in the blue navigation bar. This will bring you to the Billing and payments page.
- Click Set up auto payment under the “Pay my bill” button. You may also choose Set up or modify auto payment under “What would you like to do?” This will bring you to the Easy$Pay screen.
- Click the Easy$Pay tab.
- Click the Add New AutoPay button.
- Choose a start date and end date, if needed.
- Select the account that you want to pay with by clicking on the drop-down arrow. This will display the accounts you created in your Wallet. Then click Add to choose this payment source.
- If you have not created your Wallet, you may enter your account information on this screen and check the box next to “Add to Wallet.”
- Review the email address where you would like to have confirmations and other communications sent. Then click Save. You will receive a confirmation email upon enrollment in Easy$Pay.
You are now enrolled in Easy$Pay, and it will be effective within one to two billing cycles.