Picking a PPO Primary Care Physician PCP – MD
- What is a primary care physician?
- Why is it important to have a PCP?
- How did we select your PCP match?
- When will I receive information about the PCP that I was matched with?
- I’ve been matched with a PCP. Now what?
- What should I consider when evaluating my PCP?
- How do I change my PCP?
- I already have a doctor that I like. How do I know if my preferred PCP is part of my plan’s network?
- I can’t find my preferred PCP in the Exclusive PPO Network. What do I do now?
- Will my PCP appear on my ID card?
- What happens if I make a change to my PCP?
- How often can I change my PCP?
- Provider Finder
| We’ve made it easier than ever to select a provider and get the right care. Find out how to locate the doctor or facility that’s right for you when and where you need care.
| Watch your sugar intake
|Individual and family plan members on a PPO plan will be matched with a primary care physician (PCP) in 2017. Find out more about the value of a PCP, as well as how to check the one you’re matched with or make a change.|
Related Pages in Blue Shield Section