Trio ACO HMO. are a new family of limited network HMO plans: these plans are focused on delivering choice, affordability, and access to high-quality care with lower premium for your clients and their employees.
Blue Shield is committed to leveraging their robust and innovative care models to fundamentally change healthcare delivery.
An accountable care organization (ACO) is a network of doctors and hospitals that shares responsibility for providing coordinated care to members and limiting unnecessary spending. As with a traditional HMO plan, each member’s care is centered around a primary care physician.
Learn More===> Section 3022 ACA
Our ACO framework is based on a proven record of delivering integrated care to more than 200,000 Californians.
The Trio ACO HMO plans are designed to help break down barriers, enhance care coordination, reduce duplication of services, and improve the member’s overall experience.
Our plans are designed to help:
- Link members to the right services
- Create cross-organizational focus on patients with complex needs
- Improve discharge processes and programs to reduce hospital readmissions
Trio ACO HMO Network Flyer * Blue Shield Website * Summary Matrix of Benefits 2017 Be sure to enroll on our Blue Shield affliate website. Blue Shield pays us to help you, at no cost to you, as it saves them time and $$$.
The following Individual and Family Plan medical benefit summaries are effective January 1, 2017, and you must also download
Concierge for Covered CA 2 page pdf
Rate Chart 2017 46 page pdf
Please email us if any of the links require passwords or are not up and running yet.
Trio Provider Finder – up and running in early October blueshieldca.com/networkifphmo
Related pages in the Blue Shield Information & Enrollment Section
- 2017 PPO Plans
- 2017 Trio ACO HMO
- 2018 Plans
- Administrative – Member Portal – Online Payments – Easy Pay
- 2017 Rate Increase average 19.9%
- ACA Request for Social Security #
- Broker – Consultant ONLY
- Easy Pay Problems & Changes
- Financial Strength – Mission – Blue Shield
- Grand Fathered Plan – Non Renewal
- ID Cards in Subscriber Name ONLY
- Provider Finder – Instructions
- Sutter Health?
- Treatment Cost Estimator
- Wellness Tools