The fastest and easist way to get quotes and enroll in KAISER is ONLINE, click here.
Kaiser Service – try this (800) 789-4661 or the call center @ 800 464 4000 M – F, Saturday or Sunday at 800 773 1370, Spanish 800 788 0616, Chinese 800 757 7585
For Better Health Management & Prevention
HIPAA Release Form
News & Bulletins
Excerpt of 11.18.2014 Kaiser Broker Bulletin
Individual and family marketplace clients to get two bills in December – Covered CA
Kaiser Permanente is a prepaid health plan, which means monthly premiums are due before the last day of each month. However, we haven’t billed these clients’ premiums as prepayments this year. To meet industry standards, they’ll now prepay starting with their January 2015 premiums.
Covered CA clients are being notified that they will receive two separate bills in December — one for their December premium and one for their January premium.
• To keep their accounts up to date, they must pay both bills by December 31.
• If they’re set up for auto-pay, their December and January premiums will be taken out on December 31.
• If your clients will have difficulty paying the full balance by December 31, have them call us once they receive their invoices. They may be eligible for a grace period based on their Evidence of Coverage or Membership Agreement.
Kaiser only company to cut rates for 2015… but then they were pretty high
Additional Information & Links
- Plans and products – 2016
- Membership Agreement, Disclosure Form, and Evidence of Coverage
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) for Kaiser Permanente for Individuals and Families Plans