Medical Financial Assistance Program (MFAP)
Click here to Jump to the Main Article
Medical Financial - Nicole Roma
Kaiser Video Simmions Family
Video on how much coverage for death protection you need
The Medical Financial Assistance Program (MFAP) is a program offered by Kaiser Permanente to all patients for services that are medically necessary. Services must be received at a Kaiser Permanente hospital or physicians office, or from a Kaiser Permanente provider. Services provided at non-Kaiser facilities that are contracted with Kaiser Permanente are not covered by MFAP. The MFAP may also help pay the full cost of, or the co-payment amount owed for medications you receive at a Kaiser Permanente pharmacy.
- Who is eligible? »
- Patients are eligible for financial assistance when their family income is at or below 350 percent of the Federal Poverty Guidelines (FPG).
- What does the program cover? »
- How do I apply? »
- Click here and then Scroll & down to find an application in your language
- Other programs and resources »
- Need help? »
- call 800-390-3507, or speak to a financial counselor within the Admitting Department at any Kaiser Permanente hospital.
View our Main Page on Kaiser.
See our FAQ’s and/or ask your Questions?
Instant Complementary Health Insurance Proposals, Quotes, Subsidy Calculation and ONLINE Enrollment
Instructions to appoint us as your broker with Covered CA – no additional charge!