Kaiser Medical Financial Assistance Program (MFAP)
The Medical Financial Assistance Program (MFAP) is a program offered by Kaiser Permanente to all patients for services that are medically necessary. Services must be received at a Kaiser Permanente hospital or physicians office, or from a Kaiser Permanente provider. Services provided at non-Kaiser facilities that are contracted with Kaiser Permanente are not covered by MFAP. The MFAP may also help pay the full cost of, or the co-payment amount owed for medications you receive at a Kaiser Permanente pharmacy.
- Who is eligible? »
- Patients are eligible for financial assistance when their family income is at or below 350 percent of the Federal Poverty Guidelines (FPG).
- What does the program cover? »
- emergency and medically necessary health care services, pharmacy services and products, and medical supplies provided at Kaiser Permanente facilities
- How do I apply? »
- Click here and then Scroll & down to find an application in your language
- Other programs and resources »
- Need help? »
- call 800-390-3507, or speak to a financial counselor within the Admitting Department at any Kaiser Permanente hospital.
You may obtain the applications from Financial Counselors at each Kaiser Permanente facility, scrolling down or clicking here Medical Financial Assistance Program. Then follow the links.
View our Main Page on Kaiser.
See our FAQ’s and/or ask your Questions?
Instant Complementary Health Insurance Proposals, Quotes, Subsidy Calculation and ONLINE Enrollment
Instructions to appoint us as your broker with Covered CA – no additional charge!
Google Ad Sense
Medical Financial - Nicole Roma
Guaranteed Issue - No Pre X Clause
Quote & Subsidy Calculation
Missed Open Enrollment?
See our Special Enrollment page
No charge for our complementary services
Video on how much coverage for death protection you need
Kaiser Video Simmions Family
Kaiser Playlist -
If you see one that says "Private" just see if you can skip it.
Google Ad Sense