Kaiser – How to Pay your bill ONLINE
Where can I pay premiums online?
Here’s a rundown of where to make online payments and some basic information for each option.
|Plan type||Where to pay|
|Individual and Family Plan members (KPIF) (payments outside kp.org)||kp.org/payonline
|Health Insurance Marketplace (Exchange) members (payments outside kp.org)||kp.org/paypremium
|Health Insurance Marketplace (Exchange) members (payments through kp.org)||kp.org/premiumbill
Member Services – Account Set Up
When you register on kp.org, you’ll get access to my health manager—the feature that enables you to take care of your health and view parts of your health record, all in one place*. And that frees up time for the fun stuff.
Once you register, you can:
- e-mail your doctor’s office
- view select test results
- order prescription refills (and have them mailed to you, with free shipping)
- request or cancel routine appointments
- review recent past office visits
- see a list of your recent immunizations and allergies
- act for a family member (e-mail your child’s doctor, and more)
- receive our monthly e-newsletter