Benefits of creating-registering for a Member Portal Account
- Easily search and view benefit information
- Change methods of payment for paying premiums
- See claims by family member
- Track deductibles and co payment amounts
- Change PCPs and medical groups
- Renew your plan BlueShieldCA.com/Renew
- Print member ID cards – anytime, anywhere!
- Members can follow three easy steps to print a new ID card:
- Register for an ONLINE Member Portal
- Go to Member Overview and add New Member ID number (required).
- Click View . . . and Print ID.
The ID card will work at the doctor’s office as soon as your client’s membership becomes effective. The plastic ID card will arrive in seven to 10 business days.
Explanatory Videos on everything… from Blue Shield
Sample inquiry that you can make through the member portal
Inquiries you can make through the member portal
Many of your issues can be resolved for our clients by emailing us [email protected] and we can help immediately or in a few days via email rather than calling and waiting on hold with Blue Shield. Here’s the form to appoint us as your broker with Blue Shield, no extra charge!
Customer Service (800) 393-6130
mail: P.O. Box 272540 Chico, CA 95927-2540
Provider – Pre Authorizations Website
Pre-admission (800) 541-6652
More Contact Info
Tech Support (800) 393-6130
Website Technical Support 877 932-3375
Get a Member Portal
- Finding or changing MD with Trio Plan VIDEO
- Blue Shield Exclusive PPO Your new ppo * PPO Primary MD FAQ’s * has 50k+ doctors and 320 hospitals statewide, plus Blue Card benefits out of state & country. 2020 Agent Guide * Member Outreach Bulletin *
- How to use the Finding a provider tool above VIDEO
- Understanding Your Plan pdf
- Nurse Help 24/7, Heal and Teladoc save on prescriptions ER vs. urgent care.
- Get the most from your health care plan VIDEO
- Use your online account to review claims, copays or deductibles and take advantage of other member benefits.
- Explanatory VIDEOS on everything... from Blue Shield
- Our webpage for PRINT Directory’s MAPD Plans
- Late Bloomers – Medicare – VIDEO
- Enroll and get full details on our