Kaiser Medical Financial Assistance Program (MFAP)
Kaiser Authorized Agent
- Employer Group Quotes
- Individual Quotes & Enrollment - Direct *** Covered CA
- We are Kaiser Authorized Agents Broker # 5268 and are happy to help you get coverage at no extra charge to you. Kaiser compensates us to help you.
- Click here for some of the many benefits that an agent/broker can provide to the public.
The Medical Financial Assistance Program (MFAP) is a program offered by Kaiser Permanente to all patients for services that are medically necessary. Services must be received at a Kaiser Permanente hospital or physicians office, or from a Kaiser Permanente provider. Services provided at non-Kaiser facilities that are contracted with Kaiser Permanente are not covered by MFAP. The MFAP may also help pay the full cost of, or the co-payment amount owed for medications you receive at a Kaiser Permanente pharmacy.
- Who is eligible? »
- What does the program cover? »
- emergency and medically necessary health care services, pharmacy services and products, and medical supplies provided at Kaiser Permanente facilities
- How do I apply? »
- Fill out an application
- How do I renew?
- If nothing else, see the “next help” section right below.
- Other programs and resources »
- Need #help? »
- call 800-390-3507, or speak to a financial counselor within the Admitting Department at any Kaiser Permanente hospital.
You may obtain the applications from Financial Counselors at each Kaiser Permanente facility, scrolling down or Medical Financial Assistance Program. Then follow the links.
View our Main Page on Kaiser.
- KPIC Adult Dental Plan Brochure
- See dental offering in main brochure for Kaiser - scroll or search with CTRL - F
- Delta Dental Ins Main Website - Services Kaiser Plans
- Dental Dental Plan Guide
- Delta Dental PPO Find Dentist
- Our webpage on ALL Companies for Adult Dental
- Mandatory Pediatric Child Vision & Dental
Is your Family Protected with Life Insurance? Click here for Instant Quote
InsuBuy International Medical Coverage –
Instant Quotes & Enrollment
Coverage for Travel - $50k Emergency under Medicare Medi Gap or MAPD Advantage may not be enough!
No extra charge for complementary assistance
- Appoint us as your broker
- VIDEO on ARPA Stimulus and more Covered CA Subsidies
- Set Consultation Meeting via Phone, Skype or Zoom
- Get Instant Health Quotes, Subsidy Calculation & Enroll
Videos on how great agents are
- Set up a phone, skype or face to face consultation
- Tools - Calculator to help you figure out how much you should get
Life Insurance Buyers Guide
How much life insurance you really need?
- Life Screening Form
- Set up a phone, Zoom, skype or face to face consultation