What are 529 College Savings Plans?
A 529 plan is an education savings plan operated by a state or educational institution designed to help families set aside funds for future college costs. It is named after Section §529 of the Internal Revenue Code which created these types of savings plans in 1996.
529 Plans & Financial Aid explanation from Saving For College.com
Tax benefits of 529 Plans contributions are not deductible on your federal tax return, your investment grows tax-deferred, and distributions to pay for the beneficiary’s college costs come out federally tax-free.
We offer FREE low cost term insurance quotes for California
just by entering your birthdate and making a few clicks.
Internal Revenue Code §529 Qualified tuition programs
Tax Topic 310 — Coverdell Education Savings Accounts
IRS Tax Tip 2007-48 — Offset Education Costs
Be sure to put in our AGENT # 2094784
Delta Dental – Covered CA Plans
- Delta Dental Individual & FamilyTM Delta Dental PPOTM Family Dental Plan 669 KB
- Delta Dental PPOTM Children’s Dental PPO for Small Businesses 790 KB
- Delta Dental PPOTM Family Dental PPO for Small Businesses 794 KB
- Delta Dental Individual & FamilyTM DeltaCare® USA Family Dental HMO 872 KB
- DeltaCare® USA Children’s Dental HMO for Small Businesses 837 KB
- DeltaCare® USA Family Dental HMO for Small Businesses 848 KB