Motion Picture Industry Medical Hospital coverage
for Medicare Eligible Participants
All Medicare-eligible members may enroll in the
Anthem Medicare Preferred (“PPO”) Plan.
Those who reside in California also have a choice of one of two Health Maintenance Organization (“HMO”) plans offered through Health Net and Kaiser Permanente. On the East Coast, Oxford Health Plans (a Point of Service Plan or “POS”) is an option.
If you are Medicare-eligible and enrolled in this plan, you must also be enrolled in Medicare Parts A & B.
Each July, for an effective date of August 1st, the Health Plan holds an Open Enrollment period so that you can select a different health plan for you and your dependents. Initially eligible Participants have one month to make their benefit plan selection. Enrollment for Motion Picture Industry Health Plan/Anthem Blue Cross and/or the DeltaCare USA is open year-round.
#Medicare10050 and You
Everything you want to know
- Enroll in Blue Cross
- Learn about UHC United Health Care
- Enroll in Blue Shield
- Don't like computers? Prefer a printed version be mailed to you? Audio MP 3
- Use our scheduler to Set a phone, Skype or Face to Face meeting
- #Intake Form - We can better prepare for the meeting
- One of our colleagues on how Dental for Everyone Works.
- Sample Quote
- Blue Cross Dental & Vision
- Dental with the new Extra & Innovative Medi Gap Plans Plan F Extra – Dental
- Blue Shield Medicare Advantage Dental & Vision