Covered CA 90 Conditional Eligibility
A 90 day conditional eligibility notice means that you get coverage for 90 days even though Covered CA hasn’t verified that you qualify. As long as you send the proofs that are being asked for, everything is fine! There is NOTHING to worry about! Just comply. If you have trouble with compliance, email us.
Clients need to submit valid documentation for one or more of the following reasons:
- U.S. Citizen/National or non-citizen with a lawfully present status
- Income (MAGI Line 37*) Insure Me Kevin.com 2.19.2016
- Social Security Number (SSN)
- Incarceration Status – Insure Me Kevin.com
- American Indian/Alaska Native Status
Look for this sentence in the letter that you get from Covered CA.
We need your proof within 90 days. If we get a response and you prove your citizenship by the due date above, you will keep your insurance through Covered California.
Here’s the biggest lesson I learned in one year of law school. Read everything 3 times and when you think you understand it, read it again.
InsuBuy International Medical Coverage – Instant Quotes & Enrollment
Visit our Medicare affiliate CA Blue Cross or Blue Shield websites
Is your Family Protected with Life Insurance? Click here for Instant Quote
Dental for Everyone
Instant Quotes & Apply ONLINE
Covered CA Certified Agent
No extra charge for complementary assistance
- Appoint us as your broker
- Set Consultation Meeting via Phone, Skype or Zoom
- Instant Health Quotes, Subsidy Calculation & Enroll
Videos on how great agents are
Enrolling in health plans has helped people focus on their families and careers, and feel protected against unexpected medical issues.