United Health Care
Medicare Advantage MAPD
UnitedHealthcare® Medicare Solutions is a portfolio of Medicare products and part of UnitedHealth Group which delivers innovative products and services to over 70 million Americans. As a leader in Medicare-focused health care for over 20 years, the Medicare Solutions from UnitedHealthcare serve one out of every five people eligible for Medicare through a variety of products including Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, and Medicare Part D prescription drug plans.
Medicare Advantage plans [offered through UnitedHealthcare Medicare Solutions] offer all of the benefits covered under Original Medicare and more. Many plans also include Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage. Depending on residency, there may be several Medicare Advantage plans to choose from including HMO, POS, PPO and PFFS plans.
- – MedicareComplete® plans are coordinated care Medicare Advantage plans also known as Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) plans. HMO plans have a network of local doctors and hospitals.
Medicare Advantage Special Needs Plans [offered through UnitedHealthcare Medicare Solutions] provide health care coverage for people with a chronic disease or illness, who live in an institution or who qualify for both Medicare and Medicaid (also referred to as “dual eligible”).
Medicare Part D plans [offered through UnitedHealthcare Medicare Solutions] account for the nation’s largest Part D business and are available in all 50 states and territories. These plans provide a way to add drug coverage to Original Medicare or Medicare Supplement coverage.
To Request current Enrollment Guides & Information
We handle all of California
We would love to post all the information, however UHC & CMS rules are very strict.
Set Zoom Meeting – Scheduler – We will then send you a Scope of Appointment per CMS §70.4.3
That's why the premium is very low or ZERO!
- Set a phone or Skype Meeting
- We can now do SOC Scope of Appointment, before the Meeting via a 3 minute recorded meeting 2 days before. AHIP Training Module 4 Page 14 *
- #Intake Form - We can better prepare for the meeting
- HMO - Narrow Networks?
- Do I just sign up with a Medicare Advantage Company and automatically get * Parts A & B or do I have to get those from Medicare.Gov * VIDEO
- Get Quotes, Full Information and Enroll
- MANDATED wording!: Think Advisor * ‘‘We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1–800–MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.’’
- We disagree with the above wording, as we can use the same tools on Medicare.gov as they do!
- FYI a 4.27.2022 HHS Office of the Inspector General report found that MAPD plans denied 13% of prior authorizations that would have been covered under original Medicare (Conversely, Medi Gap, just follows what Medicare pays.)
- 88% of MAPD enrollees are happy
MAPD plans often include Dental & Part D - Rx Prescriptions and often have NO premiums! How is that possible? The Federal Government pays them around $700/month to handle your medical care. You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium of about $170/month. It's best to apply when you turn 65 for the supplement plans or advantage plans, as that's the main "Open Enrollment" period, guaranteed issue for any plan.
Medicare Advantage Plans also have an annual open enrollment now known as AEP Annual Election Period October 7 to December 15th.
Additional Coverage is important as Medical Bills are increasing Seniors Credit Card Debt or leading to possible bankruptcy?