United Health Care
UnitedHealthcare® Medicare Solutions is a portfolio of Medicare products and part of UnitedHealth Group which delivers innovative products and services to over 70 million Americans. As a leader in Medicare-focused health care for over 20 years, the Medicare Solutions from UnitedHealthcare serve one out of every five people eligible for Medicare through a variety of products including Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement, and Medicare Part D prescription drug plans.
Medicare Advantage plans [offered through UnitedHealthcare Medicare Solutions] offer all of the benefits covered under Original Medicare and more. Many plans also include Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage. Depending on residency, there may be several Medicare Advantage plans to choose from including HMO, POS, PPO and PFFS plans.
- – MedicareComplete® plans are coordinated care Medicare Advantage plans also known as Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) plans. HMO plans have a network of local doctors and hospitals.
Medicare Advantage Special Needs Plans [offered through UnitedHealthcare Medicare Solutions] provide health care coverage for people with a chronic disease or illness, who live in an institution or who qualify for both Medicare and Medicaid (also referred to as “dual eligible”).
Medicare Part D plans [offered through UnitedHealthcare Medicare Solutions] account for the nation’s largest Part D business and are available in all 50 states and territories. These plans provide a way to add drug coverage to Original Medicare or Medicare Supplement coverage.
To Request current Enrollment Guides & Information
We handle all of California
That's why the premium is very low or ZERO!
- Set a phone or Skype Meeting
- #Intake Form - We can better prepare for the meeting
- HMO - Narrow Networks?
- Do I just sign up with a Medicare Advantage Company and automatically get * Parts A & B or do I have to get those from Medicare.Gov * VIDEO
- Get Quotes, Full Information and Enroll