Try turning your phone sideways to see the graphs & pdf's?
Set up a Zoom or Phone Meeting
|Instructions & Video
- Our scheduler above will automatically send you the Zoom link to join us for the meeting. Which allows Screen Sharing – View everything we see on our computer!
- If all else fails, email us [email protected], tell us what times are good for you and we’ll set it up.
- Please be sure to put down three times that work for you. This calendar doesn’t show my driving times… so a meeting might be set too close to a meeting I’m driving to.
- After clicking the SUBMIT button, you should get a confirmation that looks like this*.
- If you don’t Email us the time and dates convenient for you.
- Email us the time and dates you want, if you don’t, get the message above.
- Terms of Service – Get ready for the meeting
- Instructions to appoint us as your Covered CA agent
- If you are not happy, you can always unappoint us after the meeting.
- Video on how to use Zoom TEST meeting
- Upload Confidential Files
- Instant Health Insurance Quotes, Subsidies & Proposals
That's why the premium is very low or ZERO!
- Set a phone or Skype Meeting
- We can now do SOC Scope of Appointment, before the Meeting via a 3 minute recorded meeting 2 days before. AHIP Training Module 4 Page 14 *
- #Intake Form - We can better prepare for the meeting
- Medicare Advantage (Medicare Part C): An Overview – 11-15-23 Hi Cap
- HMO - Narrow Networks?
- HI Cap CA Health Care Advocates Fact Sheet
- Do I just sign up with a Medicare Advantage Company and automatically get * Parts A & B or do I have to get those from Medicare.Gov * VIDEO
- Get Quotes, Full Information and Enroll
- MANDATED wording!: Think Advisor * ‘‘We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1–800–MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.’’
- We disagree with the above wording, as we can use the same tools on Medicare.gov as they do!
- FYI a 4.27.2022 HHS Office of the Inspector General report found that MAPD plans denied 13% of prior authorizations that would have been covered under original Medicare (Conversely, Medi Gap, just follows what Medicare pays.)
- 88% of MAPD enrollees are happy
MAPD plans often include Dental & Part D - Rx Prescriptions and often have NO premiums! How is that possible? The Federal Government pays them around $700/month to handle your medical care. You must continue to pay your Medicare Part B premium of about $170/month. It's best to apply when you turn 65 for the supplement plans or advantage plans, as that's the main "Open Enrollment" period, guaranteed issue for any plan.
Medicare Advantage Plans also have an annual open enrollment now known as AEP Annual Election Period October 7 to December 15th.
Additional Coverage is important as Medical Bills are increasing Seniors Credit Card Debt or leading to possible bankruptcy?
- If You Have Problems with Your Medicare Advantage Plan – 11-22-22
- C-003-When Medicare Advantage Plans Terminate Coverage– 01-19-21
Testimonials & Accolades
Thank you so much for your assist in navigating this complicated insurance process.
I feel so lucky to find you!
I would like to contact you if I have any questions in the future because you are the only one who can give me a clear answer in this field.
I really, really appreciate you. 🙏
Read our other clients testimonials and/or write one
- Our Quote Engine Takes all the complexity out of using pencil and paper to figure out the premiums per the Obamacare/ACA rules under CFR §1.36B-3 *
- Get more detail on the Individual & Family Carriers available in CA