Dental & Vision Plans
for individuals & Families
Dental & Vision covers things like Root Canals, Dentures, Braces, routine cleaning, eye exams & glasses.
Please note the maximum payouts/year are generally $1,000 or $1,500 and sometimes 6 months to one year waiting periods to get major services, There are also rules so that insurance companies can stay financially solvent like the 80% Medical Loss Ratio, rule and underwriting to avoid adverse selection so IMHO he more important issue is:
What plans do you have to take care of your families financial issues and putting food on the table should the breadwinner pass away, not be able to do all the duties that his work requires or fully able to take care of himself?
Get Quotes & Enroll
Quotit – Online Quotes & Enrollment
See icons on the right or scroll down for Delta Dental and Dental for Everyone
Are you viewing this on a Smart Phone?
Try turning sideways to view screen shots & pdfs.
One of our colleagues on how Dental for Everyone Works.
Blue Cross Dental & Vision
Dental with the new Extra & Innovative Medi Gap Plans Plan F Extra – Dental
Blue Shield Medicare Advantage Dental & Vision
Be sure to put in our AGENT # 2094784
Delta Dental – Covered CA Plans
- Delta Dental Individual & FamilyTM Delta Dental PPOTM Family Dental Plan 669 KB
- Delta Dental PPOTM Children’s Dental PPO for Small Businesses 790 KB
- Delta Dental PPOTM Family Dental PPO for Small Businesses 794 KB
- Delta Dental Individual & FamilyTM DeltaCare® USA Family Dental HMO 872 KB
- DeltaCare® USA Children’s Dental HMO for Small Businesses 837 KB
- DeltaCare® USA Family Dental HMO for Small Businesses 848 KB
Importance of Dental Coverage
Dental & General Health
I don't quite agree on the individual vs group rates & benefits - also group plans are income tax free - section 106
On the other hand - Sacramento Truck driver sudden dealth from tooth infection Sacramento Bee 1.31.2017
- Why Buy Dental Insurance?
- What dental Insurance... should I buy???
- When people ask, what dental insurance plan should I buy,
The video from the dentist above says he's tempted to answer, "None of them".
But that's not a very helpful answer, so in this video the dentist attempts to give you some guidance about things to consider before buying a dental insurance plan. Keep in mind that there also are finance plans available if you decide to go that route. And, you should not be shy about negotiating with your dentist regarding his or her fee for the services that you need.
- Justice in Aging – Webinar Oral Health Coverage for Low Income Seniors
- 4 page summary of Denti Cal benefits from Justice in Aging
- National Institute for Dental Research – Caregiver information
- Health.Gov tips for older adults
Resources & Links
HBEX Pediatric Policy Brief 11 pages 7.17.2013 PDF
Blue Shield Graphic on Pediatric Dental & Vision
Covered CA – Ask us [email protected] or log into your account and click on Select Dental Plan in right hand side under Actions
Dental & General Health
Dental Disease Management (Liberty Brochure)
SENIOR Dental Plans
Technical & Research Resources
AB 2994, TMJ mandated if medically-necessary