Anthem Blue Cross
A Medi-Gap plan allows you to keep your Original Medicare, and all your doctors. Blue Cross Medi-Gap plans pay in addition what Medicare Pays under Part A Hospital & Part B Dr. Visits – namely, the 20% Co Pays. Visit any Doctor or Hospital that accepts Medicare You still need to purchase Part D Rx.
There is no extra charge for our services. We are paid by Blue Cross to help you enroll and to consult with you year around. Our broker ID is GFKGQSJSRZ.
Email us [email protected] to discuss further, set a Face to Face, Skype or Phone Meeting
Medi Gap – #Brochures
ONLINE Enrollment & Information for ALL Plans
- Medi Gap Brochure Rev 2022 15 pages
- Outline of Coverage & Rates 29 pages Details of Plans A, F, Innovative F, G & N 2022
- 5% Family Household Discound see page 3
- If you apply at age 65 or another guaranteed issue time like birthday rule you get the lowest non tobacco rates. If you do underwriting health questions if you smoke rates could be higher see page 2 for details
- See FAQ’s below for comparisons with older grandfathered plans
- Paper Application fillable Rev 1.2020 – ONLINE is better * VIDEO Instructions
- * Online Enrollment is better and faster
Medicare Part A Hospital coverage helps pay for care in hospitals as an inpatient,... skilled nursing facilities, hospice care, and some home health care (see publication # 10969) but not Long Term Care.
Most people get Part A automatically when they turn age 65 at no charge, since they or a spouse paid Medicare taxes while they were working. You need to sign up close to your 65th birthday, even if you will not be retired by that time. (If you are getting Social Security benefits when you turn 65, your Medicare Hospital Benefits - Part A - start automatically.)
Here's a chart it's just a illustration and is NOT official that shows what Medicare pays, the gaps in Medicare and what you may get when you add a Medi Gap Plan or Medicare Advantage to cover those gaps.
Medi Gap – Supplement Plans
Part B - Outpatient helps Pay For Doctors' services, outpatient hospital care, and some other medical services that Part A does not cover, such as the services of physical and occupational therapists, and some home health care see publication 10969, but not Long Term Care. Part B helps pay for these covered services and supplies when they are medically necessary.
Our Webpages with more detail:
- Coverage in Part A Hospital & B Doctor Visits? Part D Rx
- Chiropractic – Medicare A & B – MAPD
- Diabetes – Prevention & Coverage under Medicare & ACA
- Durable Medical Equipment
- End Stage Renal – Kidney Failure
- Hearing Aids
- Physical therapy – occupational speech
- Skilled Nursing SNF & Home Health What Medicare Pays
- Togetherness – Loneliness Social Determinants of Health
- Mental Health
- How to sign up for Medicare?
- FAQ Medical Necessity our Medical Necessity Webpage
- Original Medicare & Medi-Gap – Supplement vs Medicare Advantage MAPD
- 2021 Official Medicare Guide to choosing a Medi Gap Policy # 02110
- Anthem Blue Cross Information & Enrollment
- United Health Care
- Blue Shield – Medi-Gap Information & Enrollment
- Your Rights to Enroll without Health Questions
- Our Webpage on Medicare Assignment – Doctor Participating or Not?
- Compare Hospitals - Search Medicare.gov
- Medicare Guide to Choosing a Hospital Publication # 10181
- Hospital Readmission Penalty Look Up
- Long-Term Acute Care Hospital (LTACH) Clinical Guidelines - Oscar
- US News & World Report America's Best Hospitals
****Comments – FAQ’s *****
Just received a membership card from Blue of CA, called Silver Sneakers Fitness Program. I called the gym listed – Canyon Crest Athletic Club (One of the premier clubs in Riverside). They told me with the card, I am essentially a full-fledged member of the club with access to all facilities!
Pretty good deal for $53 / month Insurance premium.
Evidence of Coverage?
We will have these up shortly. Plain English of all the coverage and details. Could be 100 to 300 pages…
Dental & Vision
- How to appoint us as your broker of record on a Medi Gap plan – no extra charge
- Anthem Broker Connection – BROKER ONLY
Child & Related Pages – Site Map