Employer Group Insurance Companies & Carriers
We represent many fine carriers – companies, see below or above in our menuing system so that your employer group can choose the plan or program that best fits your needs.
Our services are available to you at no extra charge. We are paid by the Insurance Companies when we enroll you or you appoint us as your agent, so that they know we helped you and provided our website to you.
Insurance Carrier Pages
- Blue Cross – Anthem
- Blue Shield
- California Choice – A Private Exchange
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente – New Enrollment
- Self Funded Plans – Ben E Lect
- Sharp Health Plan
- SHOP – Covered CA for Small Business
- Sutter Health
- United Health Plan
Enter your census or securely send us an excel spreadsheet or a list of employees and get instant proposals for California
Health Coverage #Guide .org
- What Is Group Coverage?
- Is Insurance Required?
- Is Your Business Eligible for Group Coverage?
- Who Is Eligible for Coverage?
- What Do Employers Have to Pay?
Health Care Reform Explained
Kaiser Foundation Cartoon VIDEO
Website Video #Introduction
- 17 Reasons to use Steve Shorr Insurance
- Set a Meeting
Our Webpage on Insurance Coverage for