Health Net of California Employer Group Plans
- Health #Net of California Authorized Agent - Broker
- Employer Small Group Instant Quotes Health Net
- No Extra Charge for our services & consultation along with 17 Benefits that you get when you select us as your agent/broker!
- Email us [email protected] for more information.
- Small Group – Plan Materials
- 2024 Rates...
- EOC Evidence of Coverage
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC)
- 2022 enrollment forms.
- HN Promotional Video – They even say — “Call your Broker!”
- Health Net – ACA Health Reform Guide
Health Net #PlanGuide
- Freedom of Choice – PPO
- VIDEO Why You Should Continue to Choose Health Net – California Heath Net says to call your broker!
- Dental, Vision & Life ancillary benefits
- Health Net Small Biz Website – Be sure to contact us, when you’re ready to buy. No extra charge!
What Doctors & Hospitals take Health Net
ONLINE Provider #Search Finder
- Network Definitions
- Instructions to use HN Provider Search Tool
- MHN Mental Health Provider Look Up
- VIDEO Health Plan Networks
- Out of Area PPO Network Member Flyer FAQ's Group plans
Know Where to Get Care
Doctors, nurses, advice lines, urgent care centers. It’s not always easy to know where to go for the care you need. Health Net has you covered! Learn about your care choices, recommendations on when to use them and how! It’s all in the Care Key designed for your health plan.
Just find your Health Net health plan in the list below. (Your plan type is listed on your Health Net ID card.) Click on the first link beneath your plan name to review your detailed Care Key.
- Health Net CommunityCare HMO – Care Key
- Health Net PureCare HSP – Care Key
- Health Net PureCare One EPO – Care Key
- Health Net PPO – Care Key
- Health Net EnhancedCare PPO – Care Key
This is our "Main Module" on Telemed. Not just Oscar but Telemed for ALL companies, in general.
Oscar covers Medically Necessary Covered Services offered through Telehealth by an In Network Provider subject to the terms and conditions of the their contracts with In Network Providers. Telehealth Visits from certain Oscar-designated Telehealth Providers are covered in full.
- Health Net Teladoc Medicare
- Doctor On Demand.com
- EOC – Evidence of Coverage.
- Tele Med VIDEO Oscar
- OSCAR Tele Med 1 page flyer
- My CPA’s thoughts & research on Telehealth
- U.S. saw significant drop in telehealth use last year after rapid growth in 2020 Modern Health Care *
- Telehealth Companies Want Congress to Make Pandemic Expansion of Their Services Permanent Time Magazine 4.2022 *
- FAQs on Medicare Coverage of Telehealth
- Dental Visits Tele Health
Further clarification from Oscar:
- Our Doctor on Call benefit is on all Oscar plans and include Oscar physicians that are board certified in your state.
- These physicians are not specialists, they generally are listed as Internal Medicine, Primary Care, etc.
- These doctors are not found on our website because there is no way to visit/select which doctor you speak to.
- The physicians often service multiple states, as they are generally certified in multiple.
- Personally, when I used the Doctor on Call benefit (at 11 pm) the doctor called me within 10 minutes.
- If I called again today I would likely be speaking to a different physician.
- I checked with Oscar circa 4.4.2019 and their Tel Med is just for an initial visit. Check our Coronavirus page for updates on that.
- doctor on demand.com
- Emotional support helpline: 1-866-342-6892 – Optum
- AB 744 - TeleHealth
- AB 744 will require contracts issued, amended or renewed after January 1, 2021 between a health care service plan and a health care provider to specify that the provider who delivers services appropriately through telehealth be reimbursed on the same basis and to the same extent that the plan would have had the same service been provided in-person. The health plan cannot require the use of telehealth if the health care provider has determined that it is not appropriate nor does it limit the ability of the health plan and provider to negotiate the rate of reimbursement for a service. TeleHealth Resources.org *
- LA Times on Tele Med 8.2018
telehealth is the use of electronic information and telecommunications technologies to support long-distance clinical health care, patient and professional health-related education, public health and health administration. Technologies include videoconferencing, the internet, store-and-forward imaging, streaming media, and terrestrial and wireless communications.
Telehealth is different from telemedicine because it refers to a broader scope of remote healthcare services than telemedicine. While telemedicine refers specifically to remote clinical services, telehealth can refer to remote non-clinical services, such as provider training, administrative meetings, and continuing medical education, in addition to clinical services.
- AMA outlines key steps for advancing telehealth equity
- Telehealth didn't lead to unnecessary care in 2020, study says
- I checked with Oscar and their Tel Med is just for an initial visit.
- Here's what I googled for online therapists. Check with them and ask what Insurance Plans they take. Then double check on the official Insurance Company provider list.
Value Added – Benefits
Email us, or just click the link, if you would like any of these brochures
- Babylon Flyer – English (PDF)
- Behavioral Health / MHN Flyer (Static) – English (PDF)
- Children’s Anxiety Flyer – English (PDF)
- Chiropractic Care Flyer – 2023 – English (PDF)
- HMO Flu Shot Flyer – English (PDF)
- Minute Clinic Brochure – English (PDF)
- HealthNet.com Flyer – English (PDF)
- Decision Power® Member Brochure – English (PDF)
- Healthy Discounts Member Flyer – English (PDF)
- myStrength Program Flyer – English (PDF)
- Active&Fit Enrollment Fee Promotion Flyer – English (PDF) (initial and monthly fee to change April 1, 2023)
These are just a few and many are available in Spanish, more can be found using the link below.
Elect Open Access health plan.
- Teladoc (Telehealth) Introductory Flyer – English/Spanish (PDF)
- Teladoc (Telehealth) FAQs – English (PDF)
- Teladoc (Telehealth) FAQs – En Español (Spanish) (PDF)
- Teladoc Caregiver flyer – English (PDF)
- Teladoc Caregiver FAQs – English (PDF)
- Active&Fit Direct Member Flyer – English (PDF)
- Active&Fit Direct Member Flyer – En Español (Spanish) (PDF)
- CommunityCare HMO Sell Sheet – English (PDF)
- Chiropractic Care flyer – English (PDF)
- Understanding the Continuity of Care Assistance Policy – English (PDF)
- How To Read Your Commission Statement – English (PDF)
- Top Reasons to Sell Health Net – English (PDF)
- Health Net Financial Strength and Stability – English (PDF)
- Health Net Beginnings Flyer – with temporary ID card – English (PDF)
- Health Net Beginnings Flyer – with temporary ID card – En Español (Spanish) (PDF)
- MinuteClinic Brochure – English (PDF)
- MinuteClinic Brochure – Spanish (PDF)
- Prior-Carrier Deductible Credit Flyer – English (PDF)
- Commercial Sales Guidelines – English (PDF)
- Information for Small Business Groups – English (PDF)
- ER vs. Urgent Care – English/Spanish (PDF)
- Employer Welcome Guide – English (PDF)
- HealthNet.com Flyer – English (PDF)
- HealthNet.com Flyer – En Español (Spanish) (PDF)
- Uniform Glossary of Health Coverage and Medical Terms – English (PDF)
- Uniform Glossary of Health Coverage and Medical Terms – En Español (Spanish) (PDF)