Pick multiple Insurance Company’s & Plans
California Choice provides a new and effective way to meet the changing needs of employees at small California companies; while offering an effective program that would enable business owners to continue subsidizing benefits in the face of rising healthcare premiums.
As an authorized agent we are happy to help you get coverage at no extra charge to you. Cal Choice compensates us to help you.
Click here for some of the many benefits that an agent/broker can give to the public.
If you are already a Cal Choice customer, we can help you with Service, IF your Employer sends us a Broker of Record letter. Otherwise, please contact Cal Choice DIRECTLY at [email protected]
The concept, known as a Defined Contribution Exchange, offers a solution that gives employers the advantage of cost control while achieving a higher level of employee retention through satisfaction. Employees can choose the health insurance company plan with the benefits and providers that specifically fit their needs.
California Choice offers:
- Carrier selection
- Premium/benefit level
- Doctor network
- Voluntary vs. buy-up options
- Core Offerings
- HMO and PPO plans;
- dental HMO, PPO and EPO;
- voluntary vision
- multi-choice dental coverage;
- term life;
- chiropractic/acupuncture options.
Scroll down for a list of premier carriers or just get a quote.
You might also consider a Section 125 POP plan, so that the employee’s contributions are Tax Deductible.
Employer advantages in California Choice
Exceptional cost control
Guaranteed rates for 12 months
Full choice program offering 8 benefit levels
Multiple carriers and formulary options
Extensive provider network
Simple and efficient online administration
Single source billing
Full team support from enrollment through renewal Highly effective recruitment and retention tool
Instant FREE 24/7 Online Quotes – and other top companies
Cal Choice – Different Way
California Choice Benefit Summaries
Email us [email protected] to get the latest version
Employees can enroll in any of these Health Plans Medical, Dental, Vision and More
see current benefit summary for more details
- Health Care Reform Explained Kaiser Foundation Cartoon VIDEO
- Choosing a Health Plan for Your Small Business VIDEO DOL.gov
- ACA Quick Reference Guide California Small Group Employers Revision 2020 Word & Brown
Other Private Exchanges
- Starbucks Will Give Employees Access To Private Insurance Exchange Options
- Workers at the coffee company will be able to select a plan from as many as six national and regional carriers, instead of the one currently offered, starting in October.
- The Wall Street Journal: Starbucks Widens Workers’ Health-Insurance Options
- Starbucks Corp. on Monday became one of the most high-profile employers to switch its employees to a private health insurance exchange. Instead of the one health insurer and three medical coverage levels they have now, U.S. employees from Chief Executive Howard Schultz to store baristas working at least 20 hours a week will be able to choose from among up to six national and regional carriers, and five levels of medical plan starting in October. (Jargon and Wilde Mathews, 7/18)
Child, Related Pages & Site Map
Direct Mailers brokerpop.com/calchoice/