Pick multiple Insurance Company’s & Plans
California Choice provides a new and effective way to meet the changing needs of employees at small California companies; while offering an effective program that would enable business owners to continue subsidizing benefits in the face of rising healthcare premiums.
As an authorized agent we are happy to help you get coverage at no extra charge to you. Cal Choice compensates us to help you.
The concept, known as a Defined Contribution Exchange, offers a solution that gives employers the advantage of cost control while achieving a higher level of employee retention through satisfaction. Employees can choose the health insurance company plan with the benefits and providers that specifically fit their needs.
Cal Choice offers:
- Carrier selection
- Premium/benefit level
- Doctor network
- Voluntary vs. buy-up options
- Core Offerings
- HMO and PPO plans;
- dental HMO, PPO and EPO;
- voluntary vision
- multi-choice dental coverage;
- term life;
- chiropractic/acupuncture options.
Scroll down for a list of premier carriers or just get a quote.
You might also consider a Section 125 POP plan, so that the employee’s contributions are Tax Deductible.
Exceptional cost control
Guaranteed rates for 12 months
Full choice program offering 8 benefit levels
Multiple carriers and formulary options
Extensive provider network
Simple and efficient online administration
Single source billing
Full team support from enrollment through renewal Highly effective recruitment and retention tool
Instant FREE 24/7 Online Quotes – and other top companies
Available Insurance Companies & Plans
Employees can enroll in any of these Health Plans – see current benefit summary for more details
Anthem Blue Cross
EyeMed (provided by Ameritas)
Dentegra Smile Club
Sharp Health Plan
Sutter Health Plus
To assist Employers with the healthcare administration of new hires, terminations, benefit and policy changes, etc
- Can each family member select a different Health Plan?
- When is my company’s annual Renewal?
- Will CaliforniaChoice help me save money?
- Do the plans cover prescription drugs?
- What if an employee just does not want health care coverage?
- Can any employee or dependent be denied health coverage?
- What about my employees’ dependents? Do they have to be covered, and, if so, does the employer have to pay for them?
- How does CaliforniaChoice define a dependent?
- When are children no longer considered eligible dependents?
- Can my employer group be canceled because of too many claims?
- When should my employees choose dependent coverage?
- Will my employees and I be able to keep our current doctors?
- Is there a monthly billing fee?
- How is CaliforniaChoice remunerated for the services it provides?
- Is out-of-state coverage available?
- What materials will I receive once I am enrolled?
Click here for
- What Is Group Coverage?
- Is Insurance Required?
- Is Your Business Eligible for Group Coverage?
- Who Is Eligible for Coverage?
- What Do Employers Have to Pay?
Art Gallagher Health Care Reform FAQ's
Health Care Reform Explained
Kaiser Foundation Cartoon VIDEO
Other Private Exchanges
Starbucks Will Give Employees Access To Private Insurance Exchange Options
Workers at the coffee company will be able to select a plan from as many as six national and regional carriers, instead of the one currently offered, starting in October.
The Wall Street Journal: Starbucks Widens Workers’ Health-Insurance Options
Starbucks Corp. on Monday became one of the most high-profile employers to switch its employees to a private health insurance exchange. Instead of the one health insurer and three medical coverage levels they have now, U.S. employees from Chief Executive Howard Schultz to store baristas working at least 20 hours a week will be able to choose from among up to six national and regional carriers, and five levels of medical plan starting in October. (Jargon and Wilde Mathews, 7/18)
Child, Related Pages & Site Map