Life Insurance, Health, Disability Income, Long Term Care are all very important coverages to have to round out your Insurance Protection Program, protect your assets and make sure you get the care and treatment that you need.
Term Life Quote #naaipquote
- Set up Schedule a phone, skype or face to face consultation
- Tools - Calculator to help you figure out how much you should get
Life Insurance Buyers Guide
How much life insurance you really need?
- Life Screening Form Detailed NAAIP
- Please complete & return and we'll search and consult for you.
- Short ONE page form - CPS
- Set up a phone, Zoom, skype or face to face consultation
Financial Resources Questionnaire
to get the right coverage for your situation
Cut & Paste these questions into an email and send to us at [email protected]
1. Seven percent of my annual income is approximately $_______________. (This is the maximum amount of annual income experts advise spending on a premium.)
2. The cash value of my non-housing assets* is $____________. (This is the amount you would otherwise have to spend for long-term care.)
3. My non-housing assets would last _____________ years if I needed care today. (This is the approximate number of years of coverage you might consider buying.)
4. I can afford to pay $____________ a day towards the cost of my own care. The difference between the amount I can afford and the cost of care today is $_________. (This is the approximate amount of daily benefit you will need.)
5. I can afford to pay a total of $____________ for the first days of care in a nursing home. Therefore, I will need a waiting period no longer than:
30 days $__________ 60 days $__________ 90 days $____________.
(To determine the amount you would pay, multiply the daily nursing home cost times the number of days in the waiting period.) Copied from Taking Care of Tomorrow *
See our more detailed pages
- Benefits of Retirement Planning & Effect on MAGI Income
- Annuities & MAGI Income Taxation Exemption
- Business – Employer Sponsored Retirement Plans
- IRA – Individual Retirement Account Tax Deductible & Roth
- Social Security – Retirement Benefits – Survivors – When?
- Disability Income – Pay Check Protection
- Estate Planning
- Life Insurance – Instant Quotes – Universal – Key Man Life
- Long Term Care Nursing & Home Health Care
- A chronic condition is a human health condition or disease that is persistent or otherwise long-lasting in its effects or a disease that comes with time. Common chronic diseases include arthritis, asthma, cancer, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, diabetes and some viral diseases such as hepatitis C and acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.
- Chronic diseases constitute a major cause of mortality, and the World Health Organization (WHO) attributes 38 million deaths a year to non-communicable diseases
- While risk factors vary with age and gender, most of the common chronic diseases in the US are caused by dietary, lifestyle and metabolic risk factors that are also responsible for the resulting mortality.wikipedia.org
- cdc.gov/chronic disease
- One might not die directly from a chronic illness, but there is an increased risk of suicide!
- Increased risk of Cancer:
- heart disease markers, diabetes, chronic kidney disease markers, pulmonary disease and gout (a form of arthritis).
- The study found that each of these chronic diseases or markers was individually linked with a 7- to 44-percent increased risk of developing cancer, and a 12- to 70-percent increased risk of dying from cancer.
- High chronic disease risk scores were also linked with a 13-year reduction in life span for men and a 16-year reduction in life span for women. live science.com chronic-diseases-cancer
- chevra kadisha.com Traditional Jewish Burial
- COVID 19 Funeral Assistance up to $9k
- Can you sell or transfer a cemetery plot?
- Yes in Illinois Illinois Cmptroller.gov *
- Basic Laws of Cemeteries Stimmel Law *
- Cemeteries §8100 to 9703
- Family Interment Plots [8650 - 8653]
- Sale of Plots [8570 - 8574]