Consumer Links to help Find LOST Policies
- Money Central
- Free Advise.com
MIB (Medical Information Bureau) *
- NAIC Life Policy Locator Service
- NAIC how to look for life insurance when you don’t have the policy
- If the insurance company that sold the policy has changed its name or merged with another company you can still locate that company
California Lost Property Finder (Escheated Property)
Finding a lost Pension – Retirement Plan Pension Benefit Guarantee Corporation
How to file a claim?
AGLA – AIG
FAQ’s from Free Advice.com
What if the executor of the estate will not tell you what the coverage is?
Or find lost pensions, retirement, bank accounts and other assets?
What if someone is trying to commit fraud, murder or other crimes involved with a life insurance policy?
What about STOLI – Stranger originated Life Insurance?
Did you sign an application?
If not, the amount won’t be that high.
Who has an Insurable Interest in you?
In a few rare instances it is possible to obtain Confidential Life Insurance on someone, where there is an Insurable Interest.
In some instances, you might need the help of an Estate or Probate Attorney or law enforcement.
Website Video #Introduction
- 17 Reasons to use Steve Shorr Insurance
- Set a Meeting
Our Webpage on Insurance Coverage for
- Set up a phone, skype or face to face consultation
- Tools - Calculator to help you figure out how much you should get
Life Insurance Buyers Guide
How much life insurance you really need?
- Life Screening Form
- Set up a phone, Zoom, skype or face to face consultation