June 2022 Deadline to provide a pension plan for your employees
Did you know that California Law now requires SB 1234 (Deadline THIS June) that businesses with 5 or more employees to either have a valid In-Force Retirement – Pension plan or to get one through CalSavers.com, see Flyer.
We’d like to let you know some of the many advantages to having your own private plan with us, rather than the State’s Plan. Social Security, just isn’t enough.
If you already have a pension plan, that’s great. Please note that you are required to register it with CalSavers to avoid penalties.
- Our webpages on Retirement Plans
- Benefits of Retirement Planning & Effect on MAGI Income
- Annuities & MAGI Income Taxation Exemption
- Business – Employer Sponsored Retirement Plans
- IRA – Individual Retirement Account Tax Deductible & Roth
- Social Security – Retirement Benefits – Survivors – When?