Blue Shield Employer GROUP Plans
Blue Shield is a great company for your employees health insurance needs. We are Blue Shield Employer Group Authorized Agents and are happy to help you get coverage at no extra charge to you, as Blue Shield pays us to help you.
Learn more about Trio
Learn more about Tandem
Trio and Tandem benefits
Regardless of which plan is chosen, employees can count on:
• $0 Teladoc visits
• $0 cost share for the first HealTM on-demand visit, with $0 prescription delivery
• Healthy Savings® grocery discount program at no extra cost
• Shield Concierge – a personalized and coordinated customer care assistant equipped to help make any plan transition seamless
Call 310.519.1335 or email us [email protected] to discuss further.
Website Video #Introduction
- 17 Reasons to use Steve Shorr Insurance
- Set a Meeting
Our Webpage on Insurance Coverage for
Whether it’s preventive care or discounts on alternative care, learn how to make the most of your plan with the health and wellness tools and programs that can help you stay healthy. Watch VIDEO
- Finding or changing MD with Trio Plan VIDEO
- Blue Shield Exclusive PPO Your new ppo * PPO Primary MD FAQ’s * has 50k+ doctors and 320 hospitals statewide, plus Blue Card benefits out of state & country. 2020 Agent Guide * Member Outreach Bulletin *
- How to use the Finding a provider tool above VIDEO
- Understanding Your Plan pdf
- Nurse Help 24/7, Heal and Teladoc save on prescriptions ER vs. urgent care.
- Get the most from your health care plan VIDEO
- Use your online account to review claims, copays or deductibles and take advantage of other member benefits.
- Explanatory VIDEOS on everything... from Blue Shield
- Our webpage for PRINT Directory’s MAPD Plans
- Late Bloomers – Medicare – VIDEO
- Enroll and get full details on our
Technical & Research Links
More on financials & Mission Statement on our Individual Site
Child, Related Pages & Site Map
Medical Loss Ratio – The LA Times reports on 8.5.2015 that Blue Shield will pay out $83 million for 2014 an average of $136/policy holder and $21 million to 19,000 small employers, about $1,000.
teladoc.com Speak to a licensed doctor by web, phone or mobile app in under 10 minutes