United Health Care UHC Medi Gap
Email us [email protected]
Sorry, UHC doesn’t allow agents to post much… Please email us [email protected] and we can send you all the information to make an informed decision and enroll.
- Upload Confidential Files or
- Send email to [email protected] and PauBox.com will encrypt it.
- Video on how PauBox encryption works
VIDEO Seminar - Introduction to #MediGap
- 2022 Official Medicare Guide to choosing a Medi Gap Policy # 02110
- Anthem Blue Cross Information & Enrollment
- United Health Care
- Blue Shield – Medi-Gap Information & Enrollment
- Your Rights to Enroll without Health Questions
Medi Gap pays the medical expenses that Original Medicare Part A (Hospital) and Part B (Doctor) doesn't. Check out the chart on this page to see what Medicare Pays, what you pay and what a Medi Gap plan pays.
Original Medicare, Medicare Advantage nor Medi Gap pay for long term care either in a nursing home or at home care. Get more information on Long Term Care here. Even if you think you can't afford any extra premiums, there's a lot of valuable information to help with planning.