Medicare A & B & Medi Gap Plans Cedars Sinai
Traditional or original Medicare (Part A and/or B), including Medicare supplement insurance (Medigap) plans, you will have coverage for care from Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Marina Del Rey Hospital and many of our doctors.
Medicare Advantage (Part C) Cedars Sinai *
Part C, also known as Medicare Advantage or a Medicare Health plan, is purchased from a private insurance company and typically organized like an HMO or PPO insurance plan.
Cedars-Sinai participates Plans Accepted in the following Medicare #Advantage plans:
Cedars-Sinai participates in the following Medicare Advantage plans:
- Blue Shield of California (HMO)
- CareMore Health Delivered by Anthem Blue Cross
If you enroll in an HMO plan, you must choose a primary care doctor in either the Cedars-Sinai Medical Group or Cedars-Sinai Health Associates and be referred to specialists within these groups. These plans have options that include Part D Rx coverage.
We can help you enroll, no extra charge for our services.
With these plans, you must choose a primary care doctor in either the Cedars-Sinai Medical Group or Cedars-Sinai Health Associates, and will be referred to specialists within these groups.
Of course, with a Medi Gap plan, you can go to ANY MD or hospital that accepts medicare. Double check here, by using the tool on your right.
Cedars Sinai Ad
Cedars Sinai Insurances Accepted for:
Below are the Links to our #web pages for Plans we can consult & enroll you in!
- Employer Plans? (Per Cedar’s Website)
- Individual Plans? (Per Cedar’s Website)
- Medi Cal? (Per Cedars’s Website)
- Out of USA Plans? (Per Cedar’s Website)
Care Compare Video
Care Compare on Medicare.gov is a streamlined redesign of the 8 Medicare.gov compare tools.
Medicare Video - Physician Compare
Our Webpage on What is it when your doctor Medicare agrees to Assignment?
- Finding or changing MD with Trio Plan VIDEO
- Blue Shield Exclusive PPO Your new ppo * PPO Primary MD FAQ’s * has 50k+ doctors and 320 hospitals statewide, plus Blue Card benefits out of state & country. 2020 Agent Guide * Member Outreach Bulletin *
- How to use the Finding a provider tool above VIDEO
- Understanding Your Plan pdf
- Nurse Help 24/7, Heal and Teladoc save on prescriptions ER vs. urgent care.
- Get the most from your health care plan VIDEO
- Use your online account to review claims, copays or deductibles and take advantage of other member benefits.
- Explanatory VIDEOS on everything... from Blue Shield
- Medicare Advantage Provider Print Directories BROKER ONLY
- Late Bloomers – Medicare – VIDEO
- Enroll and get full details on our
SCAN Health Plan – SCAN Classic II
(Through December 31, 2021) uh ooh!
We represent Blue Shield and UHC United Health Care. We can help you review and enroll. No extra charge!
Email us [email protected] for UHC information and materials
UnitedHealthcare Focus (Effective January 1, 2022)
UnitedHealthcare Plan 1 (Effective January 1, 2022)
UnitedHealthcare Premier (Effective January 1, 2022)
UnitedHealthcare Assure (Effective January 1, 2022)
UCLA Health doctors and differences in accepted health insurance*
Certain UCLA Health doctors may not accept the same insurance plans that our hospitals do. (Find a provider at UCLA Health.)
Please call the UCLA Health referral line at 800-UCLA-MD1 (800-825-2631) for the latest updates on which insurance a particular doctor may accept.
Insurance Companies get a fee from the Federal Government, when you enroll in an MAPD plan.
That's why the premium is very low or ZERO!
MAPD Medicare Advantage Plans
Original Medicare Parts A – Hospital and B Doctor Visits and
Medicare Supplements – Medi Gap:
Covered California Plans
Generally same network as Direct or Off Exchange
Blue Shield PPO
(CCSB Covered CA Small Biz Only)
Health Net PureCare
(Individual & CCSB)
L.A. Care Health Plan HMO
(LA County Only) Contract confirmed for ALL of 2021 12/15/2020 broker bulletin.
Blue Cross HMO
LA County ONLY
Our Web pages for Carriers – Companies
Health Care Partners – Optum
- View your lab test results
- Make appointments with your providers
- Request medication refills
- Send a secured message to your doctor’s office
- Register a loved one for a proxy account
- Pay your HealthCare Partners bill
- FAQ on changes from Davita & Health Care Partners to Optum
Quotit - #Find Provider - ALL Companies
How to see MD list when using our quote engine
THIPA Torrance Health Memorial IPA
Accepted Health Plans
- THIPA Torrance Hospital Independent Physician Association
- Doctor List Find a Doctor
- Directory – pdf
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center has again been recognized as a Best Hospital for 2019-20 for the 8th consecutive year, placing us in the top 3% in the state by U.S. News and World Report!
Our Webpage on Insurance Company Bulletins for COVID 19
#Medicare10050 and You
Everything you want to know
- Enroll in Blue Cross
- Learn about UHC United Health Care
- Enroll in Blue Shield
- Don't like computers? Prefer a printed version be mailed to you? Audio MP 3
- Use our scheduler to Set a phone, Skype or Face to Face meeting
- #Intake Form - We can better prepare for the meeting