- ONLINE Interactive Guide
- NO MORE PAPER BILLS, unless you opt out.
- Happy with your current broker?
- Are you direct with Blue Cross?
- We can help, no additional charge, just complete this form on your letterhead.
- Plan information
- Before you start
- Small Group Rates
- Plan information
- 2023 Medical Contract Codes
- 2023 Medical Rider Contract Codes
- Dental Contract Codes
- Vision Contract Codes
- Medical Plan Mapping (effective 01/01/2023)
- Anthem Spending Account HSA Questionnaire
- Infertility flier
- HMO Comparison Guide
- Whole Health Fyler
- 2023 Benefit to Benefit Guide
- Portfolio and Benefit Changes
- Product Overview
- Medical Product Guide
- Travel & Lodging Benefit
- Find Care Guide Brochure
- Plan Summaries
- 2023 Agent Checklist
- Electronic Enrollment File Setup Form
- Plan Change Tools
- Large Group to Small Group Transition form
- Large Group to Small Group Agent Checklist
- Plan Change Request Form
- Plan Comparison Tool
Preferred Provider Organization (PPO)
Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
Optional PCP Selection for PPO can help improve
employees’ health and lower costs
A strong relationship between your employees and a primary care physician (PCP) is important to promoting wellness, improving health and reducing costs. Optional PCP Selection lets your employees choose a PCP.
Why designate a PCP?
When members choose an EPHC doctor from their health plan as a PCP, they’re helping Blue Cross help them. Blue Cross can keep their doctors in the loop when they have an ER or hospital visit. Blue Cross can reach out to that doctor about tests and services a member may need. Blue Cross also can share other resources that will help doctors emphasize wellness with members. The goal is to have everyone work together so your employee’s overall care makes the best sense. And when employees choose an EPHC doctor as their PCP, that doctor can more quickly take over the responsibility of coordinating the member’s care.
Encourage your employees to designate a PCP
Developing a relationship with a PCP is all about improving health care quality, outcomes and affordability. That’s why we’re encouraging members in open access plans to designate a PCP as part of the Optional PCP Selection. They also can call customer service or have you, their employer, complete the selection through Employer Access.
More information, resources & links
- Network Map Individual & Family Plans
- What plans do major providers accept?
- Cedar’s Sinai,
- Health Care Partners – Optum,
- THIPA Torrance Memorial IPA
Blue Cross Removes UC Hospitals From EPO Health Plans
UC Davis Medical Center, UC San Francisco Medical Center and Children’s Hospital, along with Benioff Children’s Hospital in Oakland are no longer part of their Pathway EPO network as January 1, 2022 Learn More - Insure Me Kevin.com
- Anthem Blue Cross Provider List Definitions Individual Plans
- Enroll with Blue Cross Anthem
- What to do when you receive a doctor bill VIDEO
- VIDEO When you're looking for health insurance in California, consider the quality of care provided by Anthem Blue Cross. The Anthem team knows the needs of growing families and offers an array of plans that offer affordable coverage for members of all ages.
- VIDEO What do do when you get a doctor's bill
- Live Health ONLINE - Tele Med with therapist VIDEO
- SYDNEY Overview VIDEO
- What is a provider network Video
- In & Out of Network - What's a network? HN Video
- Steve helps you find PCP VIDEO
Please note, there are updates all the time, double check everything.
- Get Quote - Proposal for Long Term Care
- Borden Hamman Long Term Planning Guide
- Nolo Long Term Care
- Medi Cal IHSS In Home Support Services
- Long Term Care.gov
- Calculate Cost of Long Term Care in your Area Genworth
Our Main Webpage on
Anthem’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides quick and easy access to confidential counseling and referral services to help you deal with daily work and life challenges. It’s employer-sponsored, so it’s available at no cost to you, your dependents or household members.
EAP addresses a variety of issues, including:
- Child care and parenting
- Helping aging parents
- Financial issues
- Legal concerns
- Work and career
- Emotional well-being
- Addiction and recovery
- Wellness and prevention
- Life events
- Coping with stress and change
- Relationship issues
- Resources to support work/life
- Dealing with traumatic events
Need support? Reach out to the EAP today!
- anthemeap.com (log in: My EAP CA)
- Call 800-999-7222
With your EAP you’ll have no-cost, confidential access to1:
Telephonic support. Available 24/7 at 800-999-7222. Talk to a counselor for in-the-moment support or a work/life specialist who can assist you in identifying resources to meet your individual needs.
- Counseling visits. Get a referral for in-office or LiveHealth Online video visits to manage stress, anxiety, and other issues. Call 800-999-7222 for a referral.
- Child and Eldercare resources. Conduct your own search for local resources for full, part-time and back-up care at anthemeap.com (log in: My EAP CA.)
- Financial consultations. Meet telephonically with a certified financial professional who can discuss your short and longer term financial concerns.
- Legal consultations. Speak to an attorney for a no cost consultation to discuss your legal questions.2
- Website. At anthemeap.com (log in: My EAP CA) you’ll find tips, tools and resources for COVID-19, a critical event center, and more.
1 In accordance with federal, state law, and professional ethical standards.
2 Excludes benefit and employment matters. A per issue per 12 month period benefit.
When you use your health care services, there are some important things to know that could save you time and money, and keep you feeling your best. Here, on Blue Cross’s website you’ll learn about the best place to get care when you have a basic, urgent or emergency medical need. You’ll learn the best ways to prepare for your doctor’s appointment, and you can even get a personalized set of preventive care milestones with our Preventive Health Calendar.
Live Health ONLINE Video
Blue Cross #Underwriting Rules 2020
Term Life Quote #naaipquote
- Set up Schedule a phone, skype or face to face consultation
- Tools - Calculator to help you figure out how much you should get
Life Insurance Buyers Guide
- Life Screening Form Detailed NAAIP
- Please complete & return and we'll search and consult for you.
- Short ONE page form - CPS
- Set up a phone, Zoom, skype or face to face consultation
Child, Related Pages & Site Map
- Rx Formulary List
- Anthem Launches IngenioRx, New Pharmacy Benefits Manager PBM Anthem is establishing a new pharmacy benefits manager to be named IngenioRx. IngenioRx will begin offering a full suite of PBM solutions starting in 2020, which coincides with the conclusion of the company’s current PBM contract.
- FAQ – Does a Platinum plan have a better formulary than the lower level plans?
- See our main page on Rx – Prescriptions
How does Medicare pay for #SkilledNursing Homes - 10153
- Your costs for Skilled Nursing in Original Medicare You pay:
Days 1–20: $0 for each benefit period .
- Days 21–100: $194.50 coinsurance per day of each benefit period.
Days 101 and beyond: All costs. Medicare.gov *
- Clinical Guidelines explain the coverage so much better and in logical order!
- Medicare's VIDEO Nursing Home / Long-Term Care
- Planning for Discharge from a Health Care Setting VIDEO
- Long Term #Acute Care Publication # 11347
- Long-Term Acute Care Hospital (LTACH) Clinical Guidelines - Oscar
- Differences between Skilled Nursing, Long Term Acute Care & Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility
- Our FAQ on Sub Acute Care
- Find & compare nursing homes, hospitals & other providers near you Medicare.Gov
- Learn more about providers
- Calculate Cost of Long Term Care in your Area Genworth
- Our Webpagse on Long Term Care