Health Net CA 2022 Individual & Family Plan Information
- Health #Net Authorized Agent
- Employer Group Instant Quotes
- No Extra Charge for our services & consultation along with 17 Benefits that you get when you select us as your agent/broker!
- Email us [email protected] for more information.
- 2022 – Plan choices by location (PDF) (IFP on- and off-exchange)
- Email us [email protected] for the brochures below
- 2022 – IEX Sales Brochure (PDF)
- 2022 – IEX Ambetter HMO Sales Brochure (PDF)
- 2022 – IEX Ambetter PPO Sales Brochure (PDF)
- 2022 – IEX Ambetter HSP Sales Brochure (PDF)
- 2022 – IEX Ambetter EPO Sales Brochure (PDF)
- 2022 Disclosures
2022 Pediatric Dental and Vision
- 2022 – Desktopper (PDF)
- Rate Guide – Coming Soon! (1/2022)
Dental and Vision
No extra charge for complementary assistance
- Appoint us as your broker
- VIDEO on ARPA Stimulus and more Covered CA Subsidies
- Set Consultation Meeting via Phone, Skype or Zoom
- Get Instant Health Quotes, Subsidy Calculation & Enroll
- Videos on how great agents are
- I'm in Sonia VIDEO
Health Net Member #Portal
Keep Track of Your Coverage
Manage your health the easy way. Through the member portal, you can access the following tips and tools to make things easy on yourself.
- Check coverage information. Have a glance at the benefits offered to you and your family. Or, download full coverage documents.
- Find a doctor. Provider Search easily lets you search by health plan or location. And you're not limited to searching for a doctor. You can look for dental, vision, alternative, and other providers – plus hospitals and care centers near you.
- Find a pharmacy. Use the Pharmacy Locator to find a retail pharmacy close to your home.
- Make a premium payment. Access three easy ways to pay – online, by mail or by phone. Watch Video! 2 Tips – Paying Your First Premium Payment
- Print and order ID cards. Need a new ID card? Print a replacement card quickly online or order a new card by mail.
- View claims, approvals and download forms. See a record of the services you've had. Find out if your approval has gone through, or download forms you need for your plan.
Secure Access to Tools
Get a Health Net username and password for our member portal. Choose your plan type to register an account:
- Member Registration – Medi-Cal
- Member Registration – Individual and Family Plans*
- Member Registration – Employer Plans
- Member Registration – Medicare
- All other plans
- Video on setting up an account ** Things on healthnet.com
* Purchased through Covered California™, a broker or directly from Health Net.
Earn $50 by doing a health questionnaire and visiting your doctor
- Preventive Care and Screenings – English (PDF)
- Wellness Member Guide – English (PDF)
- Online Wellness Programs and Resources – English (PDF)
- Wellness Rewards Programs – English (PDF)
- Healthy Discounts – English (PDF)
- myStrength – personal support – English (PDF)
- Health Coaching Program – English (PDF)
- Ready to Lose Weight? – English (PDF)
- Quit Smoking – English (PDF)
- Tips to Stop Smoking (PDF)
- Text4Baby – English (PDF)
- Your Health Coverage Tools (PDF)
- ER vs Urgent Care (PDF)
- Teladoc – telehealth services (PDF)
- Understanding Health Care Coverage – English (PDF)
- Continuity of Care Assistance Request Form – English (PDF)
- Out-of-Pocket Maximum Notification (PDF)
- Our webpage on OOP
- How Soon Can I See the Doctor? – English (PDF)
Department of Managed Health Care (DMHC)
- Right to Submit Request for Review of Cancellation, Rescission, or Nonrenewal of Your Plan Contract, Enrollment, or Subscription (PDF)
- Request for Review of Cancellation, Rescission, or Nonrenewal of Plan Contract (PDF)
- Glossary of Health Coverage and Medical Terms – English (PDF)
- Our webpage on appeals & grievances
Health Net Video Library
MORE VIDEO’s and a few pdf’s
- Paying Less for Health Coverage
- RENEWING YOUR COVERAGE
- The Right Fit
- Know your health coverage costs
- The Right Health Plan for You HMO or PPO, etc?
- Value of Health Coverage 2 pages
- Who does what in Health Care
- Staying Covered when your life changes
- In Network Out of Network – What is a network?
- Know your coverage costs
- Co-Insurance? UHC
- Cost Sharing Reductions – Enhanced Silver
- 5 Things to Know – Get Financial Help (PDF)
- Players & Terms
- Renewing your Health Coverage
- Guides, Tools, Options to get Health Insurance
- Health Net – Glossary of Health Coverage & Medical Terms
- Health Net’s YouTube channel
- HN Pharmacy Benefits website
- Drug List for Individual & Family Plans
- Getting Started With Mail Order Pharmacy Kit – English (PDF)
- Personal Medication List (PDF)
- Prescription Drug Claim Form – English (PDF)
- Prescription Transition Form – English (PDF)
- Pharmacy Maintenance Program Options – English (PDF)
- Generic Drugs vs. Brand-Name Drugs (PDF)
- Take Medications the Right Way (PDF)
- Coverage of Blood Glucose Test Strips (PDF)
- Prior Authorization guidelines
- Find a pharmacy
- More FAQ’s
Health Net ONLINE
Provider #Search Finder
- Network Definitions
- Instructions to use HN Provider Search Tool
- MHN Mental Health Provider Look Up
- VIDEO Health Plan Networks
Know Where to Get Care
Doctors, nurses, advice lines, urgent care centers. It’s not always easy to know where to go for the care you need. Health Net has you covered! Learn about your care choices, recommendations on when to use them and how! It’s all in the Care Key designed for your health plan.
Just find your Health Net health plan in the list below. (Your plan type is listed on your Health Net ID card.) Click on the first link beneath your plan name to review your detailed Care Key.
- Health Net CommunityCare HMO – Care Key
- Health Net PureCare HSP – Care Key
- Health Net PureCare One EPO – Care Key
- Health Net PPO – Care Key
- Health Net EnhancedCare PPO – Care Key
- Health Plan Types & Networks The difference between in-network and out-of-network VIDEO
- Exclusive Provider Organization (EPO):A managed care plan where services are covered only if you use doctors, specialists, or hospitals in the plan’s network (except in an emergency).
- In the United States, an exclusive provider organization is a hybrid health insurance plan in which a primary care provider is not necessary, but in which health care providers must be seen within a predetermined network. Out of network care is not provided, and visits require pre-authorization. Doctors are paid as a function of care provided, as opposed to an HMO. In an EPO, the payment scheme is usually fee for service, in contrast to HMOs. In the latter, the healthcare provider is paid by capitation, and receives a monthly fee regardless of whether or not the patient is seen. healthcare.gov/exclusive-provider-organization-epo-plan/ healthcare.gov/plan-types/
- Health Maintenance Organization (HMO):A type of health insurance plan that usually limits coverage to care from doctors who work for or contract with the HMO. It generally won’t cover out-of-network care except in an emergency. An HMO may require you to live or work in its service area to be eligible for coverage. HMOs often provide integrated care and focus on prevention and wellness.
- Point of Service (POS):A type of plan where you pay less if you use doctors, hospitals, and other health care providers that belong to the plan’s network. POS plans require you to get a referral from your primary care doctor in order to see a specialist.
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO):A type of health plan where you pay less if you use providers in the plan’s network. You can use doctors, hospitals, and providers outside of the network without a referral for an additional cost.
- A Health care service plan (HSP) Pure Care Network in Southern California (on- and off-exchange).
- Health Care Service Plan (HSP) is a benefit plan using health care provider arrangement whereby an entity, such as Health Net, contracts with a group of Physicians or other medical care providers, called Participating Providers, who agree to furnish services at the negotiated rate known as the Contracted Rate. Bronze EOC Page 119
- Health Net PureCare HSP Service Area is the geographic area in California where Health Net has been authorized by the California Department of Managed Health Care to contract with providers, market products, enroll Members and provide benefits through approved Individual HSP health plans. A listing of the Participating Providers in the Health Net PureCare HSP Service Area, including Primary Care Physicians, are available on the Health Net website at www.healthnet.com. You can also call the Customer Contact Center at the number shown on your Health Net I.D. Card to request provider information.Bronze EOC Page 119
- 2020 – Adult Dental and Vision Coverage with HMO and HSP Health Plans (PDF)
- 2020 – Adult Dental and Vision Coverage with PPO and EPO Health Plans (PDF)
- 2020/2021 – Pediatric Dental/Vision (HMO/HSP) (PDF)
- 2020/2021 – Pediatric Dental/Vision (PPO) (PDF)
- 2020/2021 – Pediatric Dental/Vision (EPO/EnhancedCare PPO) (PDF)
- Dental care reduces likelihood of hospitalization for people with diabetes or coronary artery disease Medical Press 5.6.2022
- The 2022 State of America’s Oral Health and Wellness Report Commissioned by Delta Dental Plans Association
- Why Buy Dental Insurance? VIDEO
- What dental Insurance... should I buy???
VIDEO the dentist attempts to give you some guidance about things to consider before buying a dental insurance plan, finance plans available, negotiating with your dentist
- Sacramento Truck driver sudden dealth from tooth infection Sacramento Bee 1.31.2017
- Health Savings Accounts?
- Video - how bad sugary drinks are for you
Medi-Cal provides free and low cost health care coverage for low income adults, families, children regardless of immigration status, older adults, and people with disabilities.
All children that meet the Medi-Cal eligibility requirements, regardless of immigration status, can get comprehensive health care in Health Net Medi-Cal.
Here you can review and choose the HMO that you want to deliver your Medi-Cal health Care.
- Disability Rights.org –
- What are Medi Cal Managed Care Plans? What do I need to know?
- Medi-Cal Managed Care Health Plan Directory
- Poor Care Co-Ordination? New contracting process Deficient Oversight CA Health Line *
- Disability Rights – Medi Cal provider HMO’s, what are they? What do I need to know about them?
- Medi-Cal Managed Care – Health Care Options
- Get forms
- EOC’s, Forms & Income Charts from Insure Me Kevin.com
Medi Cal HMO – Managed Care Providers by County
Medi Cal Related Pages
- Medi-Cal – MAGI Income Eligibility Criteria
- Aged and Disabled Federal Poverty Level Program
- Contact Info – Complex Questions – Reference Materials Medi-Cal
- Dual Coverage? Medi Cal, Employer Group, Individual, Cal Medi Connect & Medicare
- Full Scope Medi-Cal – Benefits & Coverages
- Transitions from Medi-Cal to get Covered CA
- Medi Cal Explained CHCF
- Historical Guide 2006 CHCF 174 pages
- Cal AIM California Advancing and Innovating Medi-Cal — is a far-reaching, multiyear plan to transform California’s Medi-Cal program and to make it integrate more seamlessly with other social services. The goal of CalAIM is to improve outcomes for the millions of Californians covered by Medi-Cal, especially those with the most complex needs.
- Medi Cal Contact Information
- 10 Essential Health Benefits
- Our Webpage on Medi Cal Benefits
- Denti Cal
- Western #Poverty Law - Exact Legal Rules on Coverage for Low Income Californian's