Sutter Health for Individuals & Families
Enroll with Sutter using our instant quote engine that let’s you compare and get rates and benefits for all companies in CA.
Sutter pays us to help you, at no additional charge to you.
Sutter Forms, Brochures & Documents
Paper Application – Be sure to add our name in the broker section – ONLINE is better
Paper Application – Be sure to send to us, so we get credit for helping you – no extra charge.
Termination Form – Direct not Covered CA
Visit our Sutter Health Employer Group Page
Broker Portal Resources
Forms and resources are available on the Broker Portal, including:
If you can’t get these, just email us [email protected] and we’ll send them to you.
- 2020 IFP Application/Enrollment/Change Form
- Sutter Health Plus 2020 Product Portfolio
- Sutter Health Plus 2020 IFP Rate Guide
Mental illness and substance use
The Sutter Health Plus provider network includes 29 hospitals and campuses, more than 8,000 providers, dozens of urgent care and Sutter Walk-In Care locations, and more. Understanding the Northern California network is important for you and your clients. That’s why we developed two new In Your Community guides that illustrate the provider network and ways to access care:
Website Video #Introduction
- 17 Reasons to use Steve Shorr Insurance
- Set a Meeting
Our Webpage on Insurance Coverage for
How Great Sutter is!
How to get Services
- What is Sutter Health Plus? VIDEO
- Sutter Health Video Play list
- Sutter Video Visits
- The video series can be viewed as one five-minute streaming video, or as short, individual vignettes. Topics include:
- Member Benefits
- Why an HMO?
- Access and Care
- Pharmacy Benefits
- Preventive Care
- Wellness and Disease Management Programs
- Why Sutter Health Plus?
- Nurse Navigators
- Ada Symptom Checker
- Sutter Walk-In Care