New simple way to have us appointed as your broker, no extra charge is to:
Just email [email protected] the #information below and we will submit to Covered CA. Then Covered CA sends you a text with a secret code. Then send to us within 3 minutes.
Video Explanation of how to do this.
- First & Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Social Security #
- Cell Phone – Texting #
Once we get your information, we fill out this form in the broker section of the Covered CA website.
Here’s the “rules” of our customer – broker relationship.
After we fill this out… Covered CA will text you an authorization code.
Then you email us [email protected] the number Covered CA sent you.
No extra charge for complementary assistance
- Appoint us as your broker
- VIDEO on ARPA Stimulus and more Covered CA Subsidies
- Videos on how great agents are
Contact, 17 Reasons to choose us, Biography
- 17 Reasons to use Steve Shorr Insurance
First Go to CoveredCA.com
Unfortunately, it’s quite confusing to appoint an agent! If all else fails, just send us [email protected] your user name & password and we will do it. Our email coming and going is encrypted by Paubox.com.
Per Covered CA an agent delegation can only by completed by one of the following ways:
- If you have access to your account dashboard you can log into your account and assign us as the agent of record. See instructions below on “managing delegates.” Authorized Representative is to let your friend or relative get your private information.
- Covered CA Job Aid – Instructions Revision 10.1.2021
- See March 2021 procedure above, where you just email us your information…
- You can call Covered CA Member Service Center at 1-800-300-1506 and ask them to make the change of Steve Shorr as your agent of record. Email from Covered CA dated June 20, 2019
VIDEO Explanation – How to Appoint Broker
Click on the question mark, then click on find local help.
|Click on find agent|
|Type in Shorr|
Here’s what our broker info looks like on Covered CA’s website
Boiler Plate on what advantages you get using our expertise.
If you already have an agent, you need to deselect him or her.
How to deselect agent, so you can appoint a new one.
|Click to remove prior agent.|