New simple way to have us appointed as your broker, no extra charge is to:
Just email [email protected] the #information below and we will submit to Covered CA. Then Covered CA sends you a text with a secret code. Then send to us within 3 minutes.
17 Reasons & benefits of using Steve Shorr Insurance
Video Explanation of how to do this.
- First & Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Social Security #
- Cell Phone – Texting #
Our email both ways is encrypted by Paubox.com or use secure upload. Video on how PauBox encryption works
Once we get your information, we fill out this form in the broker section of the Covered CA website.
Here’s the “rules” of our customer – broker relationship.
After we fill this out… Covered CA will text you an authorization code.
Then you email us [email protected] the number Covered CA sent you.
- Accelerated Consumer Delegation Consent – Guide outlining the steps for enrollers to self-serve and delegate a consumer’s case using the Accelerated Consumer Delegation Consent tool.
- Broker Video instructions of how to do this
- Two Ways – Email us – Use your Covered CA Account
#Covered CA Certified Agent
No extra charge for complementary assistance
- Appoint us as your broker
- 17 Reasons to appoint us as your agent - broker
- Set Consultation Meeting via Phone, Skype or Zoom
- VIDEO on ARPA Stimulus and more Covered CA Subsidies
- Videos on how great agents are
Contact, 17 Reasons to choose us, Biography
- 17 Reasons to use Steve Shorr Insurance
How to appoint us from your Covered CA #Account
First Go to CoveredCA.com
Unfortunately, it’s quite confusing to appoint an agent! If all else fails, just send us [email protected] your user name & password and we will do it. Our email coming and going is encrypted by Paubox.com.
Per Covered CA an agent delegation can only by completed by one of the following ways:
- If you have access to your account dashboard you can log into your account and assign us as the agent of record. See instructions below on “managing delegates.” Authorized Representative is to let your friend or relative get your private information.
- Covered CA Job Aid – Instructions Revision 10.1.2021
- See March 2021 procedure above, where you just email us your information…
- You can call Covered CA Member Service Center at 1-800-300-1506 and ask them to make the change of Steve Shorr as your agent of record. Email from Covered CA dated June 20, 2019
VIDEO Explanation – How to Appoint Broker
2nd VIDEO – picks up where first left off
Click on the question mark, then click on find local help.
|Click on find agent|
|Type in Shorr|
Here’s what our broker info looks like on Covered CA’s website
Boiler Plate on what advantages you get using our expertise.
If you already have an agent, you need to deselect him or her.
How to deselect agent, so you can appoint a new one.
|Click to remove prior agent.|
Related Pages Covered CA – Certified Agent section
Procedures to change agent with each Insurance Company – besides the change with Covered CA
I have an application for Covered CA in process and due to starting it before my divorce was finalized
it’s having issues with ID verification.
let me know what is needed for ID verification.
See our webpage on acceptable documents to prove identity. Mainly a drivers license. You can use our encrypted email – Paubox or confidential upload
What does it mean to appoint you as my agent so that you can help me with a MAJOR problem, in that I’ve been cancelled for non-payment of premium.
Will I still be able to call Covered CA and access my account, anytime?
Is an agent the SOLE representer on my behalf?
First off, it means we might be able to get the measly $50 renewal commission from Kaiser for doing maybe $500 worth of work, trying to get you reinstated when it’s alleged you didn’t pay your premiums, which is NOT allowed under ACA – Obamacare.
Yes, you can still access your Covered CA account 24/7 and you can call Covered CA anytime. We do ask that you not duplicate efforts. That is, if you ask us to do something and we are working on it, that you not call Covered CA or Kaiser and ask them to do the same thing. Too many cooks spoil the soup.
Have you seen our biography?
10 reasons to use us, rather than Covered CA direct?
Congressional Findings on the value of an agent?
So I live with my sister and her fiancee. We all work and pay for our own things.
Am I considered my own household?
Or are we a three person household?
Or how does that work
How about appointing us as your agent so that we can get paid to help you? Click here to get quotes & benefits.
Click here for definition of Household, including graph and MAGI Income. It’s basically whose on your tax return – 1040.