Authorized Agent - Broker
Get Instant Quotes
UHC United Health Care Small Employers
How to administer your benefits
- Eligibility Updates
- Pay Invoices Online
- Wellness Tools & Tips
- And More!
Try this number too (800) 624-8822
- Question How do we terminate an employee? What COBRA or Cal COBRA forms do we have to give the former employee? Our group is under 20 lives.
- Answer See the links above, navigate to and download the Employer Group Reporting (Termination) Form
- You can always email us and we will send it to you, for example, if the form gets updated and you have trouble finding it.
- Here's our webpage on Cal COBRA. The employee has the right to continue on the group plan for 3 years, but pays a 10% premium for doing so.
- See pages 5 & 6 of the employer administration manual for more detail. I'm double checking to see if there is a more recent version.
- tools and information for quality outreach, advocacy and wellness programs.
- Review benefits and coverage. •
- Find network doctors and hospitals.
- customized information and articles on hundreds of health-related topics.
- HMO members may order health plan ID cards and change their provider, plus get access to interactive health information, health benefits, doctor directories, information on the Mail Service Pharmacy, health tips, resource links and more.
- Customer Support 1-877-844-4999
Health Insurance unfortunately is very complicated
President Trump February 27, 2017
- Thus, if we haven't simplified and explained in PLAIN ENGLISH what you are looking for:
Health Coverage #Guide .org
- What Is Group Coverage?
- Is Insurance Required?
- Is Your Business Eligible for Group Coverage?
- Who Is Eligible for Coverage?
- What Do Employers Have to Pay?
- Avalara Tax Compliance Guide for Business 2022 151 pages
- resilience compass.org Find business resources that you need
- Health Care Reform Explained Kaiser Foundation Cartoon VIDEO
- Choosing a Health Plan for Your Small Business VIDEO DOL.gov
- Product Portfolio
- Underwriting Guidelines Rev 7.1.2022
- Quotit Applications & Forms
- could try looking around on myuhc.com or Brokers and consultants | Brokers | UnitedHealthcare (uhc.com) for materials
- benefit summaries and SBCs directly from UnitedeServices and marketing materials from the Broker Content Portal
- You can find a few brochures via the portal www.myuhc.com and www.uhceservices.com
For Continuous Updated FAQs on COVID-19:
Do you have a high enough percentage of employees covered?
Are you a bonified business?
Questions about your Eligibility Audit?
Please contact Risk Management at: