EmployER Health & Medical Plans
No medical questions are asked!
Email, Skype or Zoom us [email protected] for more information.
We are here to help you get the most from your Employer Group Health Plan.
Our services and consultation are free as long as you appoint us as your agent for no additional charge as we are compensated by the Insurance Companies to help you.
See the buttons below to get quotes, ask us a question or set a meeting.
Check out the details of each Insurance Companies offerings by going to their webpage from our Insurance Carrier section, below.
Enter your census or securely send us an excel spreadsheet or a list of employees and get instant proposals for California
Website Video #Introduction
- 17 Reasons to use Steve Shorr Insurance
- Set a Meeting
Our Webpage on Insurance Coverage for
Insubuy Travel Health Insurance
Instant Quotes, Details and ONLINE Enrollment
Health Coverage #Guide .org
- What Is Group Coverage?
- Is Insurance Required?
- Is Your Business Eligible for Group Coverage?
- Who Is Eligible for Coverage?
- What Do Employers Have to Pay?
- resilience compass.org Find business resources that you need
Health Care Reform Explained
Kaiser Foundation Cartoon VIDEO
- Set up a phone, skype or face to face consultation
- Tools – Calculator to help you figure out how much you should get
Life Insurance Buyers Guide
How much life insurance you really need?
- Life Screening Form
- Set up a phone, Zoom, skype or face to face consultation
Child, Related Pages & Site Map
- Carriers – Companies Employer Group no index follow
- Aetna Employer Group Coverage
- Blue Cross – Anthem
- Blue Shield
- California Choice – Multiple Companies ONE Bill
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente – New Enrollment – Administrative
- Sharp Health Plan
- SHOP – Covered CA for Small Business
- Sutter Employer Health Plans 2021
- United Health Plan UHC
- EmployER Definition – Health Care Reform
- Participation & Contribution Requirements
- Documents to show bonafide Employer in business
- Enforcement -no index
- Management Carve Outs – §2716 – Similarly Situated
- Quotes Employer Group – California – Instantly
- Tax Credits Small Business §45 R
Information from deleted & culled pages
Insurance Companies are required to do these things
Here’s the rules Insurance Companies must follow under ACA/Health Care Reform
California passed AB 1083 (California AB 1083 Small Group Health Plans pdf HTML ) so that California law complies with Health Care Reform. AB 1083 replaces Insurance Code §10753 and so forth, the rules for Non Grandfathered Plans which we had previously under AB 1672…Insurance Code 10700-10752.8 Here’s a summy from * CHFC 6 page pdf summary *
California’s small business market in 2014 dropped by 11% to 2.1 million enrollees. Meanwhile, enrollment in the individual market increased by 47% to 2.18 million during the same period. The sharp uptick in the individual market largely was driven by Covered California and the availability of subsidies to help pay for premiums for plans purchased through the exchange.
Learn More⇒ CA Healthline 5.26.2015