How to see MD list when using our quote engine
Guaranteed Issue - No Pre X Clause -
Quote & Subsidy Calculation -
No charge for our complementary services
Official Insurance Company provider lists.
Please be sure to check our webpages for each Insurance company and instructions by using the menu above. That’s where we have the latest information.
- Blue SHIELD Sutter is Back In! FAQ’s ♦ More Network Info Individuals ♦ Magellan Assist Plus Cedar’s Sinai
- Cal-Choice Physician Search ♦ All Providers
- Covered CA – Scroll down
- Health Net ♦ Instructions ♦ More Info HN Individual ♦ MHNet Mental Health
- LA Care
- Medi-Cal ♦ LA Care ♦ Molina
- Sharp – San Diego
- United Health Plan
- MORE – Individual & Families – Employer Groups
- MD & Hospital Finder – Quotit – All Companies
1st use their Shop & Compare Tool
InsuBuy International Medical Coverage – Instant Quotes & Enrollment
Child, Related Pages
& Site Map
- Hospital and Provider Sites showing Insurances Accepted
- Instructions – Which Plan to find providers?
- Latest News Articles
- Narrow Lists? Fewer MD’s than before?
- Class Action – DOI Investigation
- Continuity of Care AB 369 – SB 133
- Covered CA vs Direct Provider Lists?
- Narrow Networks – Codes & Regulations
- Out of Network Problems
- Negotiated Rates – Itemized Bill – Regular Price?
- Provider Finder – Misc. Comments
- Blue Cross
- Tier 1 & 2 List ♦ Insure Me Kevin.com Blog ♦ Where to get care flyer – ER vs Urgent Care, etc. ♦ Instructions ♦ Network Info ♦ Pathway is the same on and off the exchange. We are required by Covered CA to list it as Pathway X on provider finder. Email dated 11.17.2015 ♦ Live Health ONLINE ♦ More Info
Assurant (Aetna PPO) Not writing Business for 2016 Cedar’s Sinai – Alternatives for 2016
os Angeles Times – Covered CA Provider Finder Published 9.28.2014 – Forget it, hasn’t been updated!
We will grant you that some are very difficult to use, even for us, with advanced degrees in Insurance and 30+ years of experience. See this page on instructions and this one on narrow lists under Health Care Reform if you need additional help. SB 137 effective 1.1.2016 hopefully will make things easier.
Links & Resources
Health Grades.com Find an MD and get ratings – we have no control over outside links – evaluate for yourself
Network, HMO, PPO etc. explanation on Insure Me Kevin.com
Glossary – Definitions
View actual Evidence of Coverage page 14 and check out the definitions and explanations of the role of the PCP Primary Care Physician and IPA Independent Practise Assoc.
Video on how much coverage for death protection you need
Just send us your list (Word & Brown Group Form) of MD’s, specialty, city – address to [email protected] and we can search ALL Small Group Plans & Networks, we can now do Individual too per Duncan S… and send you back a report using the proprietary strenuus.com system, Broker Log In.