Medi Cal Contact & Enrollment Info
Medi Cal Support
We are sorry. We had to cut back on the massive number of Medi Cal webpages we were maintaining for Medi Cal, as we are not authorized Medi Cal brokers nor do we get any compensation for our time, research or website costs.
Please review the contact links below, general & technical information on Medi Cal, other pages on our website, Medi Cal Webpages current and archived (our most popular webpage, even more so than the ones for companies we are appointed for was how to fill out Medi-Cal redetermination forms) and direct your questions to the Medi Cal HMO’s or Medi Cal personnel that do get the support and compensation to help you.
Medi Cal Contact Information
- Medi Cal Contact Sheet
- [email protected] regarding general Medi-Cal eligibility. If the question contains specific details the county or the district office that handles your case must answer.
- Medi-Cal Member & Provider helpline, at (800) 541-5555.
- California Department of Health Care Services 1-844-253-0883
- [email protected]
- IHSS In Home Supportive Services
- Direct Phone # for Medi Cal 866.613.3777 (Anthem Blue Cross?)
- Ombudsman Webpage
- Phone: 1-888-452-8609
- Email: [email protected]
- The Office of Ombudsman cannot approve/terminate/reinstate Medi-Cal eligibility; alter aid codes, change/update addresses, change/update name or initiate inter-county transfers.
Complex Questions Assistance
- Health Consumer Alliance at 1-888-804-3536.
- Disability Rights California at 1-800-776-5746.
- Covered CA Facebook Page
- HICAP – Health Insurance Counseling & Advocacy Program
- CA Health Care Advocates – 1-800-434-0222 Volunteer counselors can help you understand your specific rights and health care options
- Medi Cal Consulting Services
- National Center on Law & Elder Rights - Case Consultation for Professionals
- VITA Volunteers Income Tax Assistance
- Medi Cal - Technical Comprehensive Reference Materials
- Our webpage on education, research & tutoring for a fee
- aging.ca.gov/Medicare_& Medi Cal Counseling
- Elder Care locator
Medi-Cal for All Children program
See our Main Webpage on Medi Cal contact information
- Medical Services
- CMSP (County Medical Services Program)
- GA/GR (General Assistance and General Relief )
- Cash Aid
- County Medical Services Program (CMSP),
- Food Assistance - Cal Fresh (formerly known as Food Stamps)
- How to use Eat Fresh.org VIDEO
- Cooking & Nutrition
- California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (CalWORKs) or check their other website
- Required Reporting
- Job Skills
- You Tube Channel Videos
Here you can review and choose the HMO that you want to deliver your Medi-Cal health Care.
- Disability Rights.org –
- What are Medi Cal Managed Care Plans? What do I need to know?
- Medi-Cal Managed Care Health Plan Directory
- Poor Care Co-Ordination? New contracting process Deficient Oversight CA Health Line *
- Disability Rights – Medi Cal provider HMO’s, what are they? What do I need to know about them?
- Medi-Cal Managed Care – Health Care Options
- Get forms
- EOC’s, Forms & Income Charts from Insure Me Kevin.com
Medi Cal HMO – Managed Care Providers by County
Excerpt of email from DHCA
Thank you for contacting the Department of Health Care Services (DHCS).
We are prohibited by law from sharing Protected Health Information (PHI), and Personal Confidential Information (PCI).
Please refer the consumer to the Medi-Cal Now In-Box at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist them with any Medi-Cal issues they may have.
Protected Health Information (PHI) is individually identifiable health information that describes the past, present, or future physical or mental health or the condition of an individual. PHI includes information about the health care services an individual has received or will receive and information about payment for health care services provided in the past, present, or future. Personal confidential information (PCI) is information that is not public which identifies or describes an individual including names, home addresses, home telephone numbers, Social Security Numbers, medical or employment histories, personnel records, licensing records or workers’ compensation. Thank you for allowing DHCS to serve you. Email dated 6.5.2017 10:43 AM
Try Covered CA’s Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/CoveredCA/
- One of our colleagues on how Dental for Everyone Works.
- Some of our webpages on dental
- VSP Vision
All our plans are Guaranteed Issue with No Pre X Clause
Quote & Subsidy Calculation
There is No charge for our complementary services
Our Quote Engine Takes all the complexity out of using pencil and paper to figure out the premiums per the Obamacare/ACA rules under CFR §1.36B-3 *
- Medi Cal Explained CHCF
- Historical Guide 2006 CHCF 174 pages
- Cal AIM California Advancing and Innovating Medi-Cal — is a far-reaching, multiyear plan to transform California’s Medi-Cal program and to make it integrate more seamlessly with other social services. The goal of CalAIM is to improve outcomes for the millions of Californians covered by Medi-Cal, especially those with the most complex needs.
- Medi Cal Contact Information
- 10 Essential Health Benefits
- Our Webpage on Medi Cal Benefits
- Denti Cal
- Western #Poverty Law - Exact Legal Rules on Coverage for Low Income Californian's