Medi Cal Contact Info
Email Addresses & Phone #’s:
Medi-Cal Member & Provider helpline, at (800) 541-5555.
Email: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
The Office of Ombudsman cannot approve/terminate/reinstate Medi-Cal eligibility; alter aid codes, change/update addresses, change/update name or initiate inter-county transfers.
Complex Questions Assistance
Call Disability Rights California at 1-800-776-5746.
- Call the Health Consumer Alliance at 1-888-804-3536.
Covered CA Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/CoveredCA/
- Health Consumer Alliance
Part of Department of Managed Health Care
Medi-Cal for All Children program
- Medi Cal Explained CHCF
- Historical Guide 2006 CHCF 174 pages
- CalAIM California Advancing and Innovating Medi-Cal — is a far-reaching, multiyear plan to transform California’s Medi-Cal program and to make it integrate more seamlessly with other social services. The goal of CalAIM is to improve outcomes for the millions of Californians covered by Medi-Cal, especially those with the most complex needs.
- 10 Essential Health Benefits
- Our Webpage on Medi & Denti Cal Benefits
- Western Poverty Law - Exact Legal Rules on Coverage for Low Income Californian's
Our Webpage on
Excerpt of email from DHCA
Thank you for contacting the Department of Health Care Services (DHCS).
We are prohibited by law from sharing Protected Health Information (PHI), and Personal Confidential Information (PCI).
Please refer the consumer to the Medi-Cal Now In-Box at [email protected] and we will be happy to assist them with any Medi-Cal issues they may have.
Protected Health Information (PHI) is individually identifiable health information that describes the past, present, or future physical or mental health or the condition of an individual. PHI includes information about the health care services an individual has received or will receive and information about payment for health care services provided in the past, present, or future. Personal confidential information (PCI) is information that is not public which identifies or describes an individual including names, home addresses, home telephone numbers, Social Security Numbers, medical or employment histories, personnel records, licensing records or workers’ compensation. Thank you for allowing DHCS to serve you. Email dated 6.5.2017 10:43 AM
Try Covered CA's Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/CoveredCA/
Enroll in Medi-Cal?
Use the #C4yourself website or My Benefits cal.com - Cal Win? based on the County you live in
Plus these programs -
CalFresh (formerly known as Food Stamps) and
Then find the webpage that you need
Apply during business hours Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 5:00 pm at 1-800-281-9799
How to Video
- One of our colleagues on how Dental for Everyone Works.
- Sample Quote
- Blue Cross Dental & Vision
- Dental with the new Extra & Innovative Medi Gap Plans Plan F Extra – Dental
- Blue Shield Medicare Advantage Dental & Vision