What are the Medical Underwriting Questions for a Medi-Gap policy
if I’m not in a guaranteed issue period, like just turning 65?
Guaranteed Acceptance Guide
Blue Shield CALIFORNIA
This is just a summary of the most common ways you can get a Medi Gap plan without having to answer health questions.
- Enrolled in Medicare and are age 65 or older; or New to Medicare, are age 64 or younger, and do not have end-stage renal disease
- You enrolled with A Medicare Advantage Plan and the plan is being terminated;
- terminated from any employer-sponsored health plan,
- moved outside the plan’s service area.
- disenrolled from the plan or program within twelve (12) months of the effective date of that enrollment.
- You terminated enrollment in a Medicare Supplement plan and subsequently enrolled, for the first time, in any of the following:
• A Medicare Advantage Plan;
- MAPD Trial Privileges #02110 Medi-Gap Guide
- The company substantially violated a material provision of the contract; or
- The company or its agent materially misrepresented a provision of the plan in marketing the contract to you.
- You enrolled in a Blue Shield Medicare Advantage Plan, and Blue Shield either:
Reduced any of its benefits;
Increased the amount of cost-sharing or premium;
- You are no longer eligible for Medi-Cal benefits.
- Birthday Rule
Get more detail at:
Scroll down for our cut & paste of the ACTUAL CA Law
Click here to set a phone, skype or face to face complementary consultation
Video Introduction to Medi Gap
Video was done circa 2013 double check any facts or benefits in the guide below