Kaiser – How to Pay your bill ONLINE
Kaiser Playlist -
If you see one that says "Private" just see if you can skip it.
How to set up a member account?
Please have the member go to kp.org/premiumbill with no S on the end and it will take them to the payment site needed as if using with kp.org/premiumbills, it will provide you with an error page.
The member can also log into kp.org and choose Coverage and Cost and under pay bills, they can choose, view and pay your premium.
Member Services – Account Set Up
Made up your mind?
How about this: more time for what you love.
When you register on kp.org, you’ll get access to my health manager—the feature that enables you to take care of your health and view parts of your health record, all in one place*. And that frees up time for the fun stuff.
Once you register, you can:
- e-mail your doctor’s office
- view select test results
- order prescription refills (and have them mailed to you, with free shipping)
- request or cancel routine appointments
- review recent past office visits
- see a list of your recent immunizations and allergies
- act for a family member (e-mail your child’s doctor, and more)
- receive our monthly e-newsletter
Secure and simple
Registering is simple and only takes a few minutes. In order to make sure your personal health information is secure, we’ll need to ask you a few questions to verify your identity. After you answer the questions, you can choose a password** and start accessing the online features immediately. If you can’t or don’t wish to complete the process online, you can do so by mail.
Take time for yourself. Register today.