Anthem Mediblue Rx Enhanced
Part D Rx Drug Plans
Anthem Blue Cross MediBlue Rx Standard (PDP)
MediBlue Rx Plus (PDP)
Summary of Benefits for both plans
Evidence of Coverage
MediBlue Rx Enhanced (PDP)
- Check out the HIGHLIGHTS this plan has a very low premium
- The Enhanced plan won’t be offered for 2022. Email us [email protected] to discuss your options. You’ll be automatically rolled over to the Rx Plus Plan unless we pick another plan – Shop & Compare
- View our other Rx Companies
- Fillable pdf Application, but see ONLINE enrollment link below for faster enrollment.
NEW Name: Elevance Health
- Instant quotes & #Enrollment for Individual & Family, Medicare
- Employer Small Group Health Proposals - Quotes
#Find a Anthem Blue Cross
Doctor, Physician, Dentist Hospital and other Providers
- Network Map Individual & Family Plans
- What plans do major providers accept?
- Cedar’s Sinai,
- Health Care Partners – Optum,
- THIPA Torrance Memorial IPA
Blue Cross Removes UC Hospitals From EPO Health Plans
UC Davis Medical Center, UC San Francisco Medical Center and Children’s Hospital, along with Benioff Children’s Hospital in Oakland are no longer part of their Pathway EPO network as January 1, 2022 Learn More - Insure Me Kevin.com
- Anthem Blue Cross Provider List Definitions Individual Plans
- Enroll with Blue Cross Anthem
- What to do when you receive a doctor bill VIDEO
- VIDEO When you're looking for health insurance in California, consider the quality of care provided by Anthem Blue Cross. The Anthem team knows the needs of growing families and offers an array of plans that offer affordable coverage for members of all ages.
- VIDEO What do do when you get a doctor's bill
- Live Health ONLINE - Tele Med with therapist VIDEO
- SYDNEY Overview VIDEO
- In & Out of Network - What's a network? HN Video
- Steve helps you find PCP VIDEO
Prescription Drug 2022 #RxGuide
PDF # 11109
Coverage Gap - Donut Hole $2,000 Cap
- Premiums for those with High Income Parts D Rx & B Doctor Visits
- Medicare Rules for High Income People Medicare Costs # 11579
- Our #High Income Surcharge Video Explanation
- Our webpage on High Income Surcharge IRMAA
- Ways to pay your premium - See page 17
- Kaiser Foundation Introduction - Overview
- Medicare Rx Benefit Manual Rev 1.2016 83 pages
- Network Pharmacies, Formularies & Common Coverage Rules # 11136
- Insulin Maximum Co Pay $35
- Graphic on Part D Premium Increases & Why?
- Maximus Appeals LEP Late Enrollment Penalty
- VIDEO How Part D Late Enrollment Penalty is calculated
- Shop & Compare Tools Part D Rx
- Get Instant Quotes, Information & Enroll online
- MANDATED wording!: ‘‘We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1–800–MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.’’ § 422.2267(e)(41).
- We disagree with the above wording, as we can use the same tools on Medicare.gov as they do!
Related Pages in Part D Rx Prescriptions
On my blood pressure med[ication] the price went up from $9.00 to $73.00
i called and they [Blue Cross Member Services] said the med was moved from tier 2 to tier 3, after my call they moved it to tier1 and sent me papers for a rebate which I sent in.
For that same drug I can buy it with my doctors prescription and no insurance 90 day supply for $17.00 why the big difference?
Thanks for listening to my concern.
This is a tough question to answer, as there doesn’t seem to be a real answer.
Here’s the information we have:
Official Medicare Guide to Prescription Drug Coverage # 11109
Then scroll down and see some of the other pages on our website
See our page on Medical Loss Ratio – The Insurance Companies MUST pay out at least 80% of premiums as claims!
Check out how much of the Part D Rx Premium is subsidized by Medicare, not your premium….
See the May 2022 article about rx pricing changing within ONE month of doing all the shopping on our Medicare Shop & Compare page
On the Anthem Blue Cross Medicare enhance RX Enhanced plan with a $20 per month premium,
On which tiers is there no deductible? 1 & 2? 3,4,5?
After I pay the $275 Deductible then will be coverage?
There is no deductible on tiers 1 & 2. That’s what you see when you scroll down to see what the asterisk* is.
Yes, there is coverage on tiers 3, 4 & 5 after the deductible
After you pay your yearly deductible (if your plan has one), you pay the amount listed in the table on the following pages, until your total yearly drug costs reach $4,020.
The best way to see how your Rx will be paid, would be to use Blue Cross’s tools and enter your Rx.