Part D Late Enrollment Penalty
How is the penalty calculated?
The penalty applies where there is period of 63 or more days in a row when you don’t have Part D or other creditable prescription drug coverage.
Eligibility & Premium (Penalty_ #Calculator
Part D Rx Late Enrollment Penalty Calculator
- VIDEO How Part D Late Enrollment Penalty is calculated
Visit Our Web Pages on:
- Late Part D Rx Penalties?
- Premium Surcharge if you have High Income?
- Part B Late Enrollment
- Enroll ONLINE for Medicare Part A Hospital & B Doctor Visits
Appeals form & Where to send it
If you are being charged a Late Enrollment Penalty (LEP), you may request an LEP Reconsideration appeal with Maximus Federal Services, the Part D Qualified Independent Contractor. . CMS.gov * Just fill out the form and wait… Be sure to read the form below for reasons to file an appeal. There are not that many.
Try turning sideways to better view PDF's & Screen Shots
Consumer Links & Resources
Part D Prescription Drug Guide #11109 84 pages pdf
Medicare & You – See link in Side Panel
How to avoid penalty
Part D Late Enrollment Penalty Reconsideration Request Form cms.gov Appeals-and-Grievances/
Part D Rx 42 USC §1395 Late Enrollment Penalty on Cornell Law Website
- One of our colleagues on how Dental for Everyone Works.
- Sample Quote
- Blue Cross Dental & Vision
- Dental with the new Extra & Innovative Medi Gap Plans Plan F Extra – Dental
- Blue Shield Medicare Advantage Dental & Vision