Get ONLINE Medicare & Social Security Account
How to create a
My Social Security & Medicare.Gov Account on SSA.gov
You need it to sign up for Medicare too.
We suggest that you create an account with Social Security and Medicare then you can log in and replace your card, in addition to getting tons of other information, like the explanation of benefits for any claims you have. The new card takes about 30 days to get. You can also change your address, etc.
For your Blue Cross Medi-Gap or advantage plan here’s how to create and the benefits of a member portal. If you have trouble, we can create it for you and order a new ID card or we can simply order and ID card for you.
With your free, personal my Social Security account, you can receive personalized estimates of future benefits based on your real earnings, see your latest Statement, and review your earnings history. It even makes it easy to request a replacement Social Security Card or check the status of an application, from anywhere!
What can you do with a my Social Security account?
- Check your application status
explanation of benefits for recent MRI and X rays, copies of bills, Etc?
- Set up or change direct deposit
- Request a replacement Social Security card
- Get a Social Security 1099 (SSA-1099) form
- Get a proof of income letter
- Change your address if you’re a beneficiary
Get New ID Cards?
Sample Medicare ID Card
to see if your new card has mailed. Don’t have an account yet?
Sign up now at MyMedicare.gov —
Manage your personal information (like medical conditions, allergies, and implanted devices).
• Sign up to get your “Medicare Summary Notices” (eMSNs) and this handbook electronically. You won’t get printed copies if you choose to get them electronically.
• Manage your personal drug list and pharmacy information.
• Search for, add to, and manage a list of your favorite providers and access quality information about them.
• Select your primary clinician from your list of favorite providers. Your primary clinician is the practitioner who you want responsible for coordinating your overall care, regardless of where you choose to get services. By choosing a primary clinician, your doctor may have access to more tools or services for your care available to patients of doctors participating in an Accountable Care Organization or certain other Medicare alternative payment models. (This is also known as “voluntary
• Track Original Medicare claims and your Part B deductible status.
• Print an official copy of your new Medicare card once it’s mailed to you Learn more Medicare & You – see link in side panel
it’s a free, secure, and easy way to access all your Medicare information in one place.
Allow someone else to contact Social Security – Form cms 10106 – Can be done online in your account.
#Medicare10050 and You 2021
Everything you want to know - Read Along
- Enroll in Blue Cross
- Enroll in Blue Shield
- Learn about UHC United Health Care
- Don't like computers?
Prefer a printed version be mailed to you?
Audio MP 3
- Use our scheduler to Set a phone, Skype or Face to Face meeting
- Intake Form - We can better prepare for the meeting
- Steve's Biography and Educational Background
- 17 Reasons why we are your preferred choice of where to come for answers, education and how to get the most out of Medicare
- Our Contact Page