Get ONLINE My Medicare.Gov & My SSA Social Security Account
How to create a
My #SocialSecurity.Gov & My Medicare.Gov Account on SSA.gov
- Create ONLINE Account Publication # 10540 pdf
- VIDEO on advantages and saving time by creating a Social Security Account
- Our webpage on how to create a Social Security and My Medicare Account
- You need a Social Security Account Enroll ONLINE for Medicare Part A Hospital & B Doctor Visits.
- Create Social Security Account Here
Get estimates of future benefits based on your actual earnings, see your latest Statement, and review your earnings history.
- What can you do with a my Social Security account? pdf # 10121
- Check your application status
- explanation of benefits for recent MRI and X rays, copies of bills, Etc?
- Set up or change direct deposit
- Request a replacement Social Security card
- Get a Social Security 1099 (SSA-1099) form
- Get a proof of income letter
- Change your address
- Get New ID Cards?
- SSA 3288 Social Security - Authorization to release information
- Question? Social Security has the wrong spelling – wrong name – How do I fix that?
- Social Security Number & Card # EN 5 10002
- Depending on your situation, you may be able to request your change online.
- Answer a few questions about yourself, and we’ll show you the best way to make your request.
- Application for a Social Security Card (Form SS-5)
- U.S. Citizen – Adult Name Change on Social Security Card
- To change your name on your card, you must show us documents proving your legal name change and identity. You also must show us a document proving your U.S. citizenship, if it is not already in our records. You must present original documents or copies certified by the agency that issued them. We cannot accept photocopies or notarized copies.
- How to change your name with the courts – California
Sample Medicare ID Card
Create a MyMedicare.gov Account
and get all these benefits:
- Manage your personal information (like medical conditions, allergies, and implanted devices).
- Sign up to get your “Medicare Summary Notices” (eMSNs) and this handbook electronically. You won’t get printed copies if you choose to get them electronically.
- Manage your personal drug list and pharmacy information. Makes it 10x easier to shop Rx Part D plans at AEP (Annual Election Period)
- Search for, add to, and manage a list of your favorite providers and access quality information about them.
- Select your primary clinician from your list of favorite providers. Your primary clinician is the practitioner who you want responsible for coordinating your overall care, regardless of where you choose to get services. By choosing a primary clinician, your doctor may have access to more tools or services for your care available to patients of doctors participating in an Accountable Care Organization or certain other Medicare alternative payment models. (This is also known as “voluntary
- Track Original Medicare claims and your Part B deductible status.
- Print an official copy of your new Medicare card once it’s mailed to you Learn more Medicare & You – see link in side panel
- it’s a free, secure, and easy way to access all your Medicare information in one place.
- Alternative ways to get through the hoops of creating an account
- Individual & Family Health & Dental Direct ***
- Medi Gap, Part D Rx & Medicare Advantage 2024
- Employer Small Group
- No extra charge for Broker Support
- Steve Video @ Blue Shield of CA Headquarters
#Medicare10050 and You 2024
Everything you want to know
- Steve's Video Seminar Introduction to Medicare & You
- Audio from Medicare.Gov
- Clear View to Medicare Patient Advocate.org - 36 pages
- Your Medicare #Benefits # 10116
- Don't like computers? Prefer a printed version be mailed to you? Audio MP 3
- Inpatient ONLY - How Medicare Pays for your Surgery Part A vs Part B Very Well Health.com
- Enroll in Blue Cross
- Learn about UHC United Health Care
- Enroll in Blue Shield
- Use our scheduler to Set a phone, Skype or Face to Face meeting
- #Intake Form - We can better prepare for the meeting (National Contracting Center)
- TITLE XVIII—HEALTH INSURANCE FOR THE AGED - Medicare AND DISABLE