Introduction to Covered CA Rules & Procedures
We are Covered CA (Market Place – Exchange) Certified Agents with tons of experience and education in Health Insurance.
We suggest that the easiest, fastest and best way to enroll and get information is by using our
FREE Instant Quote Engine,
entering your expected MAGI income, line 37 1040* and getting your subsidy-tax credit (we are mandated to advise you to put in the correct information) and you will see the calculation including your percent of Federal Poverty Level.
There is NO charge to use our professional advise (biography, testimonials, role of agent) as Covered CA pays us to help you. To appoint us as your agent, please log into your account and follow these instructions.
Insurance Company Web Pages
Covered CA Regulations
Actual & Proposed hbex.coveredca.com/regulations/ With links to Calif. Code of Regulations Aetna – What are Exchanges – Covered CA
Comments & FAQ’s
I am seeking advice for registering for “Obama Care” or Covered California Health Coverage through a “certified” insurance agent.
First, I would suggest that you get a FREE instant quote where you also get a FREE subsidy calculation. Then email or call us to discuss your more specific questions.
- Our VIDEO on how to report changes to Covered CA
- Lost your job? How to keep your Health Insurance. Shelter at Home VIDEO
Covered CA Certified Agent
No extra charge for complementary assistance
Appoint us as your broker
Set Consultation Meeting via Phone, Skype or Face to Face
Instant Health Quotes & Enroll
including subsidy calculation
Videos on how great agents are
Enrolling in health plans has helped people focus on their families and careers, and feel protected against unexpected medical issues.
Medi-Cal Pro Bono Site – We don’t get compensated to help you
- 2021 Rates & Benefits – average 0.6% premium increase
- Create Account for Covered CA from access code
- Native American – Indian – Chumash – Lakota – Aho
- Covered CA Rules – Introduction
- MAGI – Modified Adjusted Gross Income – Line 37* Now 7 or 8b
- Income Chart – Line 8b 1040 Covered CA MAGI
- Questions? on Income Covered CA Application
- Table of Contents – Details of Income, Deductions & Expenses for MAGI
- Alimony – From a Divorce Settlement
- Annuity Income? IRA, Pension # 1040 Line 4
- Calif. Earned Income Tax Credit
- Capital Gains – Line 6
- Caregiver Income?
- Charitable Donations
- Clergy – Housing Allowance?
- Debt Cancellation? Foreclosure?
- Educational Credits
- Employee Business Expense Unreimbursed
- Foreign Income IRC §911
- Fudging the Income or Deductions?
- Gambling Income & Losses – Other Income Line 21
- Gift Income?
- Interest Income – Line 8 a & b
- Itemize or use Standard Deduction?
- Life Insurance Proceeds
- Medical Expense Deduction – Line 40 Individual
- Military – Armed Forces
- Rental Income? Line 17
- Schedule C – Self-Employment Income – Line 12
- SDI State Disability Benefits Taxable?
- Sharing, Gig, On Demand, Access Economy, Air Bnb, Lyft, Uber
- Social Security Benefits Line 5 a & b
- Student Loan Interest?
- Report a Change – How & When – Especially Income
- Tax Credits & Subsidies Introduction
- 1095 A Covered CA Statement of Subsidy & Proof of Coverage
- 8962 Premium Tax Credit APTC Form attaches to Form 1040
- APTC Advance Premium Tax Credit – Subsidies – Introduction
- Tax Credit Calculation? CFR 1.36 B-3