Health Net Administrative Tools
Click here to our New Sales-Enrollment Page
Health Net Authorized Agent
Get Quotes & Enroll Individual & Family
Employer Group Instant Quotes
Contact us for Covered CA
No Extra Charge for our services & consultation along with 17 Benefits that you get when you select us as your agent/broker!
Email us [email protected] for more information.
Enter your census or securely send us an excel spreadsheet or a list of employees and get instant proposals for California
More pages on our Websites on
Wellness & Preventative Care
- Insomnia – Proper Rest & Sleep
- Nutrition & Weight Control
- Wellness & Preventive Care – Introduction
- Wellness General Research
Anthem Blue Cross Administrative, Renewal & Wellness Tools
Health Net Administrative, Wellness & Renewal Tools
United Health Care Administration & Wellness
Medicare Preventative Care – Wellness Visit
Website Video #Introduction
- 17 Reasons to use Steve Shorr Insurance
- Set a Meeting
Our Webpage on Insurance Coverage for
Email us, if you would like any of these brochures
Heal flyer (PPO, POS and EOA plans only) – English (PDF)
Available through your PPO insurance plan and the SELECT/ELECT 2 (PPO) tier of your SELECT (POS) or Elect Open Access health plan.
- Teladoc (Telehealth) Introductory Flyer – English/Spanish (PDF)
- Teladoc (Telehealth) FAQs – English (PDF)
- Teladoc (Telehealth) FAQs – En Español (Spanish) (PDF)
- Teladoc Caregiver flyer – English (PDF)
- Teladoc Caregiver FAQs – English (PDF)
- Active&Fit Direct Member Flyer – English (PDF)
- Active&Fit Direct Member Flyer – En Español (Spanish) (PDF)
- CommunityCare HMO Sell Sheet – English (PDF)
- Chiropractic Care flyer – English (PDF)
- Understanding the Continuity of Care Assistance Policy – English (PDF)
- How To Read Your Commission Statement – English (PDF)
- Top Reasons to Sell Health Net – English (PDF)
- Health Net Financial Strength and Stability – English (PDF)
- Health Net Beginnings Flyer – with temporary ID card – English (PDF)
- Health Net Beginnings Flyer – with temporary ID card – En Español (Spanish) (PDF)
- MinuteClinic Brochure – English (PDF)
- MinuteClinic Brochure – Spanish (PDF)
- Prior-Carrier Deductible Credit Flyer – English (PDF)
- Commercial Sales Guidelines – English (PDF)
- Information for Small Business Groups – English (PDF)
- ER vs. Urgent Care – English/Spanish (PDF)
- Employer Welcome Guide – English (PDF)
- HealthNet.com Flyer – English (PDF)
- HealthNet.com Flyer – En Español (Spanish) (PDF)
- Uniform Glossary of Health Coverage and Medical Terms – English (PDF)
- Uniform Glossary of Health Coverage and Medical Terms – En Español (Spanish) (PDF)
- Uniform Glossary of Health Coverage and Medical Terms – (Chinese) (PDF)
- Uniform Glossary of Health Coverage and Medical Terms – Navajo (PDF)
- Uniform Glossary of Health Coverage and Medical Terms – (Korean) (PDF)
Health insurance companies and group health plans are required to make available a uniform glossary of health coverage and medical terms commonly used in plan documents. The Uniform Glossary is meant to help the consumer, understand some of the most common language used in health insurance documents. Please log in to request a hardcopy of the document by mail.
- HSA Employer Flyer – English (PDF)
- HSA Member Brochure – English (PDF)
- Bank of America HSA Enrollment Packet – English (PDF)
Online Support Tools
- Group Administrator Registration Guide – English (PDF)
- EFT Set Up Instructions (PDF)
- Employer Online Billing and Enrollment Brochure (PDF)
- Health Net Mobile App How-To Guide – English (PDF)
- Flu Shot Flyer – English (PDF)
- Flu Shot Flyer – En Español (Spanish) (PDF)
- Set up a phone, skype or face to face consultation
- Tools - Calculator to help you figure out how much you should get
Life Insurance Buyers Guide
How much life insurance you really need?
- Life Screening Form
- Set up a phone, Zoom, skype or face to face consultation
Here’s the link for Orange County
Provider Network Lists
Email us, if you would like any of these brochures
- Tailored Networks Comparison Lists – Northern California (PDF)
- Tailored Networks Comparison Lists – Central California (PDF)
- Tailored Networks Comparison Lists – Los Angeles County (PDF)
- Tailored Networks Comparison Lists – Orange County (PDF)
- Tailored Networks Comparison Lists – Riverside County (PDF)
- Tailored Networks Comparison Lists – San Bernardino County (PDF)
- Tailored Networks Comparison Lists – San Diego County (PDF)
- How Soon Can I See the Doctor – English (PDF)
- How Soon Can I See the Doctor – En Español (Spanish) (PDF)
- County Reference Quick Guide – English (PDF)
Offers easy, early access to care
Teladoc Flyer * Caregiver Instructions * is a convenient resource when a member’s physician’s office is closed. Members can connect 24/7/365 to Teladoc doctors within minutes via phone, 1-800-835-2362 mobile app, web, or video.
· Members can get answers to their health questions, get diagnoses, get medicines prescribed – and even get confidential mental health therapy.
· Teladoc doctors can treat many non-emergency common illnesses, such as sinus problems, upper respiratory infections, allergies, bronchitis, pinkeye and sore throat.
Helps keep costs low
Teladoc is a great option to help employer groups and their employees with cost control. With most of our eligible coverage plans offering Teladoc at a $0 copayment,1 it’s an affordable alternative to facilities such as urgent care centers and emergency rooms.
1For HSA-compatible/HDHP plans, a deductible may apply based on coverage design.
Quality and performance
· Is the nation’s leading provider of telehealth. Their 3,100 board-certified, state-licensed doctors and behavioral health specialists serve more than 40 million members on a single national platform.
· Is NCQA-certified with national coverage in 50 states.
· Promotes member engagement and utilization through ongoing educational communications.
Members can put Teladoc to use in 3 easy steps
1. Register their account:
· Download the mobile app, or
· Visit www.teladoc.com/hn, or
· Call 1-800-Teladoc
2. Provide their medical history so Teladoc doctors can make an accurate diagnosis.
3. Request a visit via phone, mobile app or online.
A Teladoc doctor will then review their medical history, and contact them within minutes to help resolve their issue.
Medicare Covers Telehealth too
Medicare covers services like office visits, psychotherapy, consultations, and certain other medical or health services provided using an interactive, two-way telecommunications system (like real-time audio and video) by an eligible provider who isn’t at your location. These services are available in rural areas, under certain conditions, but only if you’re located at: a doctor’s office, hospital, critical access hospital, Rural Health Clinic, Federally Qualified Health Center, hospital-based dialysis facility, skilled nursing facility, or community mental health center. For most of these services, you’ll pay the same amount that you would if you got the services in person. Medicare & You * medicare.gov/telehealth *
More Teledoc Information on other pages of our website
Health Net ONLINE
Provider #Search Finder
- Network Definitions
- Instructions to use HN Provider Search Tool
- MHN Mental Health Provider Look Up
- VIDEO Health Plan Networks
Know Where to Get Care
Doctors, nurses, advice lines, urgent care centers. It’s not always easy to know where to go for the care you need. Health Net has you covered! Learn about your care choices, recommendations on when to use them and how! It’s all in the Care Key designed for your health plan.
Just find your Health Net health plan in the list below. (Your plan type is listed on your Health Net ID card.) Click on the first link beneath your plan name to review your detailed Care Key.
- Health Net CommunityCare HMO – Care Key
- Health Net PureCare HSP – Care Key
- Health Net PureCare One EPO – Care Key
- Health Net PPO – Care Key
- Health Net EnhancedCare PPO – Care Key