Print – pdf
Print pdf Directories
- Greater Los Angeles
- Email us [email protected] for other areas & counties in CA
- Greater Long Beach
- North Valley
- San Gabriel Valley
- South Bay
- Orange County
- Inland Empire (Riverside and San Bernardino Counties)
- Northern CA (Alameda County, San Mateo County and Blue Shield Trio Medicare)
- San Diego County
- Central California (Fresno, Kern, Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, and Ventura Counties)
- Blue Shield 65 Plus Choice Plan (HMO) in Los Angeles and Orange Counties
- Blue Shield 65 Plus Choice Plan (HMO) in San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
- Alameda County (Medicare PPO)
- Blue Shield Webpage for Provider Print Directories BROKER ONLY
If you want a Provider Directory mailed to you, pdf for a county not listed above or if you need help finding a network provider, please call Blue Shield (800) 963-8008 [TTY 711] or email [email protected].
For the most up-to-date listing of providers in your area visit
Find a Provider ONLINE Search
Blue Shield Provider Finder -
Dentists, Doctors & Hospitals
- Finding or changing MD with Trio Plan VIDEO
- How to use the Finding a provider tool above VIDEO
- Our Web page with more detail on using provider finder
- Understanding Your Plan pdf
- Nurse Help 24/7, Heal and Teladoc save on prescriptions ER vs. urgent care.
- Get the most from your health care plan VIDEO
- Use your online account to review claims, copays or deductibles and take advantage of other member benefits.
- Explanatory VIDEOS on everything... from Blue Shield
- Our webpage for PRINT Directory’s MAPD Plans
- Late Bloomers – Medicare – VIDEO
- Enroll and get full details on our
- What to do when you receive a doctor bill VIDEO
- VIDEO When you're looking for health insurance in California, consider the quality of care provided by Anthem Blue Cross. The Anthem team knows the needs of growing families and offers an array of plans that offer affordable coverage for members of all ages.
- VIDEO What do do when you get a doctor's bill
- Live Health ONLINE - Tele Med with therapist VIDEO
- SYDNEY Overview VIDEO
- What is a provider network Video
- In & Out of Network - What's a network? HN Video
Insurance Companies get a fee from the Federal Government, when you enroll in an MAPD plan.
That's why the premium is very low or ZERO!