Blue Shield Trio Medicare
Trio plans provide coordinated care to members so that all aspects of their healthcare needs are being met at the right time, in the right place, by the right Trio plan medical professionals.
Summary of Benefits
Email us [email protected] for the most current information or click on Blue Shield Logo above or below.
Clients will have access to the same providers that were in the Blue Shield 65 Plus network:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom
- Mercy San Juan Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
Our goal at Blue Shield is to offer our members high-quality coverage and service at an affordable price, and with the Blue Shield Trio Medicare plan, we believe we have achieved that.
Beginning January 1, 2018, Blue Shield of California’s Individual MAPD HMO plan in Sacramento County will have a new name:
Enroll and get full details on our Blue Shield MAPD Webpage
#Medicare10050 and You 2021
Everything you want to know - Read Along
- Enroll in Blue Cross
- Enroll in Blue Shield
- Learn about UHC United Health Care
- Don't like computers?
Prefer a printed version be mailed to you?
Audio MP 3
- Use our scheduler to Set a phone, Skype or Face to Face meeting
- Intake Form - We can better prepare for the meeting
- Steve's Biography and Educational Background
- 17 Reasons why we are your preferred choice of where to come for answers, education and how to get the most out of Medicare
- Our Contact Page
Get a life insurance quote
Set up a phone, skype or face to face consultation
Life Insurance Buyers Guide
How much life insurance you really need?