Blue Shield Trio Medicare
Trio plans provide coordinated care to members so that all aspects of their healthcare needs are being met at the right time, in the right place, by the right Trio plan medical professionals.
Summary of Benefits
Email us [email protected] for the most current information or click on Blue Shield Logo above or below.
Clients will have access to the same providers that were in the Blue Shield 65 Plus network:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom
- Mercy San Juan Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Sacramento
Our goal at Blue Shield is to offer our members high-quality coverage and service at an affordable price, and with the Blue Shield Trio Medicare plan, we believe we have achieved that.
Beginning January 1, 2018, Blue Shield of California’s Individual MAPD HMO plan in Sacramento County will have a new name:
Blue Shield Videos On Medicare
“Medicare Enlightenment” video series out now!
- Medicare Enlightenment – Entire Video 18 minutes
- Different Parts of Medicare
- Original Medicare Parts A& B: What’s Not Covered
- When can I enroll in Medicare
- Your Medicare Coverage Choices at a Glance
- Medicare Advantage Plans – Part C
- Medicare Supplement Plans
- Prescription Drug Plans
- Finding or changing MD with Trio Plan VIDEO
- Blue Shield Exclusive PPO Your new ppo * PPO Primary MD FAQ’s * has 50k+ doctors and 320 hospitals statewide, plus Blue Card benefits out of state & country. 2020 Agent Guide * Member Outreach Bulletin *
- How to use the Finding a provider tool above VIDEO
- Understanding Your Plan pdf
- Nurse Help 24/7, Heal and Teladoc save on prescriptions ER vs. urgent care.
- Get the most from your health care plan VIDEO
- Use your online account to review claims, copays or deductibles and take advantage of other member benefits.
- Explanatory VIDEOS on everything... from Blue Shield
- Our webpage for PRINT Directory’s MAPD Plans
- Late Bloomers – Medicare – VIDEO
- Enroll and get full details on our
- Set up a phone, skype or face to face consultation
- Tools - Calculator to help you figure out how much you should get
Life Insurance Buyers Guide
How much life insurance you really need?
- Life Screening Form
- Set up a phone, Zoom, skype or face to face consultation
#Medicare10050 and You
Everything you want to know
- Enroll in Blue Cross
- Learn about UHC United Health Care
- Enroll in Blue Shield
- Don't like computers? Prefer a printed version be mailed to you? Audio MP 3
- Use our scheduler to Set a phone, Skype or Face to Face meeting
- #Intake Form - We can better prepare for the meeting