Renewal season is coming up. We are here to help you at no additional charge.
Medicare Advantage – MAPD and Part D Rx
MAPD & Rx Plans and benefit information will be available on our website October 1st. You can make changes for January 1st from October 15 to December 7th.
Medi Gap doesn’t have a specific time when things might change. There are changes in rates based on age and in CA you can change to an equal or less plan in your birthday month. See our webpages below on that for more detail.
- Medi Gap
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Shield – Medi-Gap – Any Medicare Provider
- United Health Care to be updated soon. Email us [email protected] for details & information.
- Medicare Advantage
Covered CA rules, etc. are changing almost daily. Rates on average will be less than 2% increase. Email us [email protected] for details & information. ARPA increased subsidies are good for 2022. The $1 Silver 94 if you were unemployed ends 12/31/2021.
Check the bottom of the email for a Covered CA quote. On October 1st, you should be able to update and verify your information and get a 2022 quote. If you need any assistance, Email us [email protected] and we can set up a Zoom meeting.
Here’s our webpages with Covered CA information. We will update our pages as soon as we get the official information for 2022.
- Companies – Carriers
- Blue Cross – Anthem Individual
- Blue Shield 2021 PPO & Trio
- Health Net 2021 Individual Information & Enroll
- Kaiser Permanente – Enrollment – Pay Premium ONLINE
- LA Care – Medi Cal & Covered CA
- Molina Health Care
- Oscar Health Insurance
- Sharp Health Plan
- Sutter Health 2021
- Western Health Advantage
- Dental & Vision for Adults and Mandatory Pediatic as an essential benefit
Employer Group Health Plans
Here’s our webpages on Employer Group Health Plans. We will update those as soon as the official information is released.
- Carriers – Companies Employer Group
Life, Disability, Retirement, etc.
- Site Map
- Or just use the search engine in the upper right hand corner
- Email us [email protected] for details & information.