Blue Shield’s Trio ACO HMO
Trio ACO’s are a new family of limited network HMO plans: these plans are focused on delivering choice, affordability, and access to high-quality care with lower premiums.
The Trio ACO HMO plans are designed to help break down barriers, enhance care coordination, reduce duplication of services, and improve the member’s overall experience.
Trio plans are designed to help:
- Link members to the right services
- Create cross-organizational focus on patients with complex needs
- Improve discharge processes and programs to reduce hospital readmissions
Just scroll down our page
Blue Shield is committed to leveraging their robust and innovative care models to fundamentally change healthcare delivery.
An accountable care organization (ACO) is a network of doctors and hospitals that shares responsibility for providing coordinated care to members and limiting unnecessary spending. As with a traditional HMO plan, each member’s care is centered around a primary care physician.
Learn More===> Section 3022 ACA
Blue Shield’s ACO framework is based on a proven record of delivering integrated care to more than 200,000 Californians.
Be sure to enroll on our Blue Shield affliate website. Blue Shield pays us to help you, at no cost to you, as it saves them time and $$$.
Print a temporary ID card and more – Member Services Center and Registration
- Finding or changing MD with Trio Plan VIDEO
- Blue Shield Exclusive PPO Your new ppo * PPO Primary MD FAQ’s * has 50k+ doctors and 320 hospitals statewide, plus Blue Card benefits out of state & country. 2020 Agent Guide * Member Outreach Bulletin *
- How to use the Finding a provider tool above VIDEO
- Understanding Your Plan pdf
- Nurse Help 24/7, Heal and Teladoc save on prescriptions ER vs. urgent care.
- Get the most from your health care plan VIDEO
- Use your online account to review claims, copays or deductibles and take advantage of other member benefits.
- Explanatory VIDEOS on everything... from Blue Shield
- Our webpage for PRINT Directory’s MAPD Plans
- Late Bloomers – Medicare – VIDEO
- Enroll and get full details on our
Covered CA Certified Agent
No extra charge for complementary assistance
- Appoint us as your broker
- VIDEO on ARPA Stimulus and more Covered CA Subsidies
- Set Consultation Meeting via Phone, Skype or Zoom
- Instant Health Quotes, Subsidy Calculation & Enroll
Videos on how great agents are
Enrolling in health plans has helped people focus on their families and careers, and feel protected against unexpected medical issues.