Learn how to register for 24/7 access to your health plan through either your online account or our mobile app.
Blue Shield - Understanding your plan
- Easily search and view benefit information
- Change methods of payment for paying premiums
- See claims by family member
- Track deductibles and co payment amounts
- Change PCPs and medical groups
- Renew your plan BlueShieldCA.com/Renew
- Print member ID cards – anytime, anywhere!Members can follow three easy steps to print a new ID card:
- Register for an ONLINE Member Portal
- Go to Member Overview and add New Member ID number (required).
- Click View . . . and Print ID.
The ID card will work at the doctor’s office as soon as your client’s membership becomes effective. The plastic ID card will arrive in seven to 10 business days.
- Check status of your Covered CA application with Blue Shield
Explanatory Videos on everything… from Blue Shield
Sample inquiry that you can make through the member portal
Inquiries you can make through the member portal
Other pages in Blue Shield Information & Enrollment Section
Email us [email protected]
- ACA Request for Social Security #
- Contact Information for Blue Shield
- Easy Pay – Automatic Premium Payments
- Financial Strength – Mission – Blue Shield
- Grand Fathered Plan – Non Renewal
- ID Cards in Subscriber Name ONLY
- Provider Finder – Instructions * Exclusive PPO – Trio HMO
- Treatment Cost Estimator
- Urgent Care vs ER
- Use your Blue Shield Coverage – How to
- Wellness Tools
- zBroker – Consultant ONLY