Here’s everything we have on Rx – Pharmacy – Drugs for Blue Shield
2018 Standard drug formulary (Effective 1/1/2018)
- 2018 Standard drug formulary (PDF, 4.08MB)
*For members in grandfathered IFPs, refer to the Plus drug formulary (PDF, 2.76MB)
- Specialty drug list (PDF, 195KB)
Refer to this specialty drug list for specialty drugs that are obtainable only through a Blue Shield Network Specialty Pharmacy.
- Preventive drug list (PDF, 121KB)
Refer to this preventive drug list to see drugs for which health reform requires coverage at $0 member share of cost.
- Contraceptive drug list (PDF, 128KB)
Refer to this contraceptive drugs list to see drugs and devices covered at $0 member share of cost.
- Vaccine list (PDF, 331KB)
For eligible non-grandfathered plans, refer to this vaccine list for covered vaccines and to locate pharmacies available for vaccine administration.
- Tiered Pharmacy Network Level A Pharmacy listing (PDF, 36KB)
Enroll in mail order rx Caremark.com
Other pages to review
Is my prescription on the formulary – approved list? How can I ask for an exception?
- ACA Request for Social Security #
- Contact Information for Blue Shield
- Easy Pay – Automatic Premium Payments
- Financial Strength – Mission – Blue Shield
- ID Cards in Subscriber Name ONLY
- Provider Finder – Instructions * Exclusive PPO – Trio HMO
- Treatment Cost Estimator
- Urgent Care vs ER
- Wellness Tools
- zBroker – Consultant ONLY
- 2016 SBC Summary of Benefits & Plan Overviews
- 2017 PPO Plans Historical
- 2017 Rate Increase average 19.9%
- 2017 Trio ACO HMO
- 2018 Renewal Information – Historical
- Grand Fathered Plan – Non Renewal