Anthem Blue Cross Employer Small Group Health Plans
NEW Name: Elevance Health
- Instant quotes & #Enrollment for Individual & Family, Medicare
- Employer Small Group Health Proposals - Quotes
Small Group Medical Product Guide 2023
- Plan information
- Before you start
- Small Group Rates
- Plan information
- 2023 Medical Contract Codes
- 2023 Medical Rider Contract Codes
- Dental Contract Codes
- Vision Contract Codes
- Medical Plan Mapping (effective 01/01/2023)
- Anthem Spending Account HSA Questionnaire
- Infertility flier
- HMO Comparison Guide
- Whole Health Fyler
- 2023 Benefit to Benefit Guide
- Portfolio and Benefit Changes
- Product Overview
- Medical Product Guide
- Travel & Lodging Benefit
- Find Care Guide Brochure
- Plan Summaries
- 2023 Agent Checklist
- Electronic Enrollment File Setup Form
- Plan Change Tools
- Large Group to Small Group Transition form
- Large Group to Small Group Agent Checklist
- Plan Change Request Form
- Plan Comparison Tool
Product Overview - Employee Elect Portfolio 2022
Product Guide - Whole Health Approach to Care 2021
Jump to section on
Just Enter your census or securely send us an excel spreadsheet or a list of employees and get instant proposals for California
Schedule a Skype, Zoom, Phone or Face to Face meeting
How does it work if you want to #offer more than ONE Health plan?
Let’s take a look at the Employer Application
|Choose what plans you want to offer from our Quote Engine and/or the Anthem/Blue Cross Guides
|Contribution must be the same for all similarly situated Employee’s and Owners|
Waiting periods to enroll must be the same for everyone.
Our webpage on waiting periods
We can also double check links to other pages on our website, cited below, Blue Cross Administrator Manual and their underwriting rules
#Find a Anthem Blue Cross
Doctor, Physician, Dentist Hospital and other Providers
- Network Map Individual & Family Plans
- What plans do major providers accept?
- Cedar’s Sinai,
- Health Care Partners – Optum,
- THIPA Torrance Memorial IPA
Blue Cross Removes UC Hospitals From EPO Health Plans
UC Davis Medical Center, UC San Francisco Medical Center and Children’s Hospital, along with Benioff Children’s Hospital in Oakland are no longer part of their Pathway EPO network as January 1, 2022 Learn More - Insure Me Kevin.com
- Anthem Blue Cross Provider List Definitions Individual Plans
- Enroll with Blue Cross Anthem
- What to do when you receive a doctor bill VIDEO
- VIDEO When you're looking for health insurance in California, consider the quality of care provided by Anthem Blue Cross. The Anthem team knows the needs of growing families and offers an array of plans that offer affordable coverage for members of all ages.
- VIDEO What do do when you get a doctor's bill
- Live Health ONLINE - Tele Med with therapist VIDEO
- SYDNEY Overview VIDEO
- In & Out of Network - What's a network? HN Video
- Steve helps you find PCP VIDEO
Participation & Contribution Requirements
- Documents to show bonafide Employer in business
- Management Carve Outs
- Quotes Employer Group – California – Instantly
- Easy Renew
- Flyer Blue Cross Plans – compliance with ACA rev 1.2014
- Making Health Care Reform Work.com
- Learn more on the Full Tax Deduction under Section 106 and retaining the best employees, keeping them healthy (presenteeism) to help you in your business.
- Blue Card Out of State – Country Coverage
- Worker’s Compensation
- Broker of Record Letter
Child, Related Pages & Site Map
Anthem Whole Health Connection
Investor Information & Financial Strength
Anthem Blue Cross
COVID Resource Center
Coverage of COVID 19
10% premium discount for August 2020
More COVID FAQ's
Email us, if any links require a password
Broker ONLY requires log in
Materials on Blue Cross website
Thanks for your efforts, you are top notch at what you do.
I was so amazed at how much you know about your industry, how efficient you are and how you handled all my needs with a smile and such a caring attitude!
You didn’t create any extra stress during one of the worst periods of my life.
Lots of blessings of success to you Steve and the strength to care about the people around you.
In terms of surgeries, do all surgeries usually require a prior authorization?
Could you provide us with hospitals in Los Angeles County that are in network with Anthem?
The simple answer on pre-authorization is yes. For details see a specimen policy by clicking on the link, page 132.
Anthem’s Provider Finder
We are sending you a list of 361 hospitals & facilities within 20 miles of San Pedro, CA