I have Medicare and I’m under 65,
What Medi Gap or Medicare Advantage Plans can I get?
If you are under 65 and have Medicare due to a disability, SSDI, SSI? you can get Part D Rx, Medicare Advantage and Medi Gap plans, guaranteed issue, no medical questions asked, in California by enrolling when you are first eligible or in the case of Part D & Medicare Advantage, at Open Enrollment 10.15 to 12.7 each year. Other states may differ, learn more CA Healthline 1.4.2016.
When you turn 65, that gives you an additional time to enroll in a Medicare Supplement plan at LOWER rates.
See Medicare and You # 10050 and each Insurance Companies Web Page (see menu above) for details, brochures, enrollment forms and rates.
Please call 310.519.1335 or email us, [email protected] if you want more personalized attention.
FAQ’s, Resources & Links
InsuBuy International Medical Coverage – Instant Quotes & Enrollment
Medicare & You - Mental Health
Medicare & Mental Illness # 11358 2 pages
Our webpage on EOC Evidence of Coverage - Plain English, even if they are 2 to 300 pages
Mental Health Videos
- Mental Health Video - updates on Mental Health Parity - Mental Health must be covered the same as physical health
- Video Medicare-covered benefits for mental health.
- PBS Bedlam VIDEO In an effort to get to the bottom of the current mental health crisis in the U.S., psychiatrist and documentarian Kenneth Paul Rosenberg M.D. chronicles personal, poignant stories of those suffering from mental illness, including his own family, to bring to light this epidemic and possible solutions. Shot over the course of five years, Bedlam takes viewers inside Los Angeles County’s overwhelmed and vastly under-resourced psych ER, a nearby jail warehousing thousands of psychiatric patients, and the homes — and homeless encampments — of people affected by severe mental illness, where silence and shame often worsen the suffering. See Trailer Available till October 30th
- Sharp Health Care - Mental Health Videos - Play List
- Mental Health Insurance Coverage: Get the Whole Picture
See our Main Webpage on Mental Health
#Medicare10050 and You 2021
Everything you want to know - Read Along
- Enroll in Blue Cross
- Learn about UHC United Health Care
- Enroll in Blue Shield
- Don't like computers? Prefer a printed version be mailed to you? Audio MP 3
- Use our scheduler to Set a phone, Skype or Face to Face meeting